You and I

Who Knew?

Hey!! It's been a while since I updated anyway here is the next chapter. Hope you readers will like it.

Chaerin raised a brow as she looked at Dara texting away. It’s not like she had never seen Dara text before...it was just that she had been texting a lot more than before and she did if faster than before. She wondered if Jiyoung had anything to do with this.

Chaerin looked back down at her dinner plate. She looked at Dara. She looked at the empty seat of Bom, then she sighed. She wondered when her life would be as interesting as theirs before she got up and left.

She walked towards her room staring at the back of her hand. Senguri had written his number there. He said to give him a call if she ever got bored.

She was bored.

But she wasn’t desperate.

-o-

“...”

“...”

Silence

 Bom wondered if Youngbae could hear her heart beat.

“...”

“...”

Bom looked straight into Youngbae’s eyes...as if daring him to take a guess.

“You...” Young Bae struggled to form a sentence.

“I, what?”

“I know you...yet I don’t know you”

“...”

“...”

Bom sighed.

“It’s better that way”

“What?”  Youngbae looked at her with a mixture of shock and confusion.

“You heard me...anyway I know you like Dara”

“I...wait...what?” Youngbae looked even more confused.

“Just say “Yes” or “No”” Bom said calmly but she avoided eye contact with him this time.

“...”

“Seriously, we need to do something about the silence thing” Bom announced.

“I don’t know”

“That is not an option; it’s either a “Yes” or “No””

“Pushy” Youngbae muttered.

“I can hear you”

“Whatever”

“OK, I’ll take that as a “Yes”” Bom said as she turned to leave.

“Wait, what about you ..and I?” Youngbae called out and grabbed her wrist. Bom stopped in her tracks.

She looked down at the floor.

-o-

“Hey, what’s up” Minzy asked Chaerin.

“I’m just bored”

“Well than” Minzy said and grabbed Chaerin’s hand and tapped the back of her hand. “You know what to do”

“Minzy, I’m not desperate”

“But you’re bored”

“Story of my life”

“Why don’t we go out?”

“Can we? I mean, it’s getting late”

“Time for you and I to have fun”

Minzy smirked at her and dragged her towards her room.

-o-

“There is no “You and I”” Bom said coldly.

Youngbae let go of her wrist.

“I...I know there is” Youngbae said, unsure of himself.

Bom placed her hands on Youngbae’s cheeks, looked him in his eyes and said “There isn’t”

She let go of him and walked out.

“Anymore” she muttered so only she could hear it. Well at least she thought it was only her.

“What do you mean anymore...does that mean that I do know you?” Youngbae asked as he followed her but she stopped in her tracks.

She turned to face him.

“Listen, you like Dara...I don’t want to marry you...I’m sure that you don’t want to marry me either so if you have to marry someone from my family might as well be someone you like”

“Even if I didn’t want to marry you, I would like to know what happened between you and I"

“There is no “You and I””