High School

Who Knew?

Hey! Time for an update!! Ok please read and leave your thoughts, if you don't leave your thoughts I'll think no one is intreaseted in this story and I'll stop updating it so please leave your thoughts.

Bom dragged Dara and Chaerin to every shop visible. It was their day out and nothing was going to ruin it, except for the rain. They stayed in a cafe as it poured down.

“Well that was fun” Chaerin said with a hint of scrams.

“Glad to see that you are so enthusiastic” Bom replied with the same tone and Dara laughed and earned herself a glare from Chaerin.

“OK, I’ll shut up” Dara said looking a bit scared. Even though Chaerin was the youngest, she was still the scariest. As they sat down while sipping on hot chocolate Chaerin noticed someone coming in. It was Youngbae and Senguri.

Chaerin almost spit out her hot chocolate as she remembered his nickname.

“Youngbae oppa!” Chaerin called out to Youngbae. Bom and Dara both looked at Chaerin and said “Oppa?”

“Well he’s going to be out brother-in-law so might as well call him “oppa”” Chaerin said with a smile and it was Bom who almost spit out her hot chocolate this time as she remembered where their relationship was headed towards. Bom looked at Youngbae and the way he looked at Dara. Then Bom suddenly had a thought. She just needed to conform something and ask Mr. Choi and her parents if they agree.

The two boys sat down with them and Senguri introduced himself with a grin plastered on his face.

“Hello, I’m Senguri, you can call me-“he got cut off as Chaerin said “Panda” as she faked coughed.

“Haha, very funny Chaerin...as I was saying, you can call me “Ri”” Senguri finished saying what he wanted.

Bom smiled seeing her sister bicker with Senguri, until Youngbae cleared his throat.

“Anyway, I’m Bom, Chaerin’s sister” Bom said with a smile.

“Kind, sweet and pretty...I’d say 10 out of 10” Senguri said as he shook Bom’s hand. He faced Dara and said “And you are?”

“I’m Sandara, call me Dara” she said simply.

“Pretty, but a bit too cold for my liking...I’d say 7 out of 10” Senguri said while shaking her hand.

“Thanks, even being rated 7 is an honour” Dara said with a smile.

Chaerin remembered how Senguri had rated her.

“Oh~Blond, pretty and smart looking...I’d say 100 out of 10”

This had made her blush but she kept her cool like she usually did and didn’t even react to his ratings. She looked at Senguri and smiled a bit and Youngbae saw her and Chaerin saw him looking at her looking and Senguri. Youngbae smirked and immediately Chaerin shook her head but he just looked away.

He himself had a problem. He was having dreams about a red haired girl. He couldn’t remember any girl with red hair before. It was bothering him. He couldn’t sleep last night because the thought of this girl was bothering him and at the same time he couldn’t stop thinking about how Dara had smiled at him during dinner.

He had to seriously clear his head. Then he finally realised Bom staring at him with a smirk on her face...she looks pretty with a smile on her face he thought. Stop it Young Bae you already have two girls keeping you awake at night, you don’t need a third on.

He kept on looking from Dara to Bom as if trying to decide who was more his type. After a while of talking and drinking, Youngbae finally saw the bits of red on Bom’s hair. It was familiar, too familiar. He wanted to scream that he had seen her before but at the same time he didn’t know where. Her face made it even more difficult for him to think, especially with that smile.

-o-

After the rain had stopped, they went their separate ways. Youngbae and Senguri walked down the busy streets.

“You so like her” Youngbae muttered but loud enough for Senguri to hear.

“Who?”

“Don’t pretend, I can see right through you”

“Oh, it’s “Mr. Know it all” if you know it all tell me where you have seen Bom before?”

Young Bae’s jaw dropped.

“How did you know?”

“Because I have seen her before”

“Where?!”

“Figure it out yourself “Mr. Know it all””

“But I don’t know it all”

“Too bad for you...OK, maybe I can give you one clue”

“Tell me!”

“High school” Senguri said and Youngbae’s jaw dropped again.

“That’s it?” he asked not believing his ears.

“That’s it” Senguri conformed.

-o-

Young Bae sighed as he entered his room. He fell straight on his bed.

High school

He tried to remember everything and everyone when he was in high school.

No one like Bom he thought he couldn’t think of anyone like Bom.

Just when he was about to fall asleep, he heard a knock on his door, it was one of the maids calling him down for dinner.

He dragged himself down were everyone was already sat down for dinner. Even while eating his head wasn’t there, it was gone looking for answers so he didn’t talk much, until he heard Minzy calling him.

“Oppa, did you hear what I said?”

“Oh, sorry...I’m a bit tired...what did you say Minzy?”

“The guys said that they can’t make it tonight...Senguri oppa got himself into trouble with his dad”

“Oh, ok”

Minzy raised a brow at him but he just shook his head. He knew that Minzy had figured out that something was wrong with him.

“I’m sorry, I’m really tired...I’m just going to go” Youngbae said and Seunghyun nodded as an approval for him to be excused and Youngbae left.

-o-

Young Bae was in the dance studio looking at himself in the mirror asking himself “What is wrong with me?”

He wanted to punch the mirror so badly. It was frustrating, not knowing where he had seen Bom before and who this mysterious red haired girl was and Dara was the last thing on his list of problems.

High School

Like Minzy, dancing gave him relaxation and relief. He danced till he was covered in sweat and out of breath. He looked into the mirror again.

High School

This time he heard a soft voice singing but he knew there was no one with him, yet he knew this voice but and the same time he didn’t.

“You really don’t recognize me” said a voice and this time he turned toward where the voice came from and threw a punch but he stopped halfway when he saw Bom standing there.