Feelings

Who Knew?

"So, you like him?" Bom asked Minzy as they sat in a cafe sipping on coffee.

"I don't know, unnie" Minzy confessed. "I almost kissed him, which I don't know how it happened"

"Well, I think, he likes you" Bom said.

"He does?" Minzy asked and Bom nodded.

"But he picks on me all the time"

"It's his way of showing you that he likes you...the question is, do you like him?"

"How do I know if I like him?"

"It's not difficult, do you get the butterfly feeling in your stomach when you are with him"

Minzy thought about it for a while and than she said "Yes, and it also feels like my heart is about to burst out of my chest because it's going babump babump"

"Well than, there is your answer"

"But sometimes, I just want to strangle him because he is so annoying"

Bom laughed.

"That is your way of saying that you like him too"

"Is that the feeling you get when you are with my oppa?" Minzy asked and Bom went silent. 

She placed her hand on her heart and shook her head.

"No, to me, even the thought of him makes my heart race but when I'm with him, it's like I'm in a different world, a world of our own. I can forget all my worries when I'm with him, he makes me smile no matter what" Bom explained.

"What does that mean unnie?" Minzy asked curious to know.

Bom smiled sadly.

"It means that I'm hopelessly in love with your oppa"

"Oh, but I don't get that feeling when I'm with him" Minzy said.

"That is cause you are his sister, you should get a feeling of protection or wanting to protect when you are with him" Bom said.

"Wow, that is exactly how I feel...does that mean I love him?"

"Yes, in a very sisterly way...sisterly...is that even a word" bom laughed along with Minzy.

"It means that you are a great sister to him" Bom said to Minzy.

"Do you get that feeling with Chaerin and Dara unnie?"

"Yes, I'm the oldest but I get the feeling I'm being protect rather than me protecting them, which is what I should be doing but all my life they are the ones standing by me being strong and making me feel better." Bom said "But atleast, I feel like I am being of use to you Minzy rather than a burden like I am to Chaerin and Dara"

After they ate lunch and talked and got to know each other better. Minzy decided she had to see Daesung as Bom encouraged her to go see him.

"I'll see you later unnie" Minzy said and left Bom.

Minzy took a deep breath and walked towards their usual spot. 

She walked in to find Daesung alone.

"Hey Minzy-ah" he said his eyes still glued to the book he was holding. 

"We need to talk...about us" Minzy blurted.

His eyes finally left the book he was holding and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"About what happended, well about what almost happened" Minzy said.

"I thought it never happened" he sounded...angry.

There was silence as Daesung got back to reading his book.

"Oppa" Minzy pleeded.

Daesung sighed, put his book down, stood up and walked towards her.

Minzy looked a bit scared so for every step Daesung took forward Minzy went backwards untill she hit the wall.

Daesung put his hands on the wall next to either side of her head.

"You have my undivided attention" Daesung whispered.

Before either of them knew it Minzy had placed her lips on his.

-o-

Youngbae was walking around the house without looking where he was going.

"OW!" 

"Oh, sorry...you are?" Youngbae said eyeing Jiyong.

"Kwon Jiyong" he said.

"Youngbae" he said and shook his hand.

"You look a little lost" Youngbae said.

"Yeah, I am" Jiyong said with a laugh.

"I'll show you around" 

"That would be great...so what do you do around her for fun?"