All's Well

Who Knew?

"You know, I still can't believe that you wouldn't tell me such important things" Bom said still angry about Youngbae not talking to her about his problem and in the process hurting her.

"I said I was sorry" Youngbae said.

"Sorry doesn't bring back all the sleepless nights and tears that was falling because of you" Bom complained. "And what makes me more angry is that after all we have been through, you still choose Dara over me!"

"Does that mean you are jealous of Dara?" he asked her but she only glared at him.

He laughed.

"Looks like she has her eyes on someone else" he said and pointed out towards where Dara was standing with Jiyong.

-o-

"Dara" Ji Young said ackwardly.

"Jiyong, forget it...I am over you" Dara said and walked away.

Jiyong felt like something had hit him straight in his head but then it hurt his heart and not his head. He felt empty when Dara had said that to him and he automatically grabbed her arm.

"What?" Dara hissed at him with anger.

He was only able to pull her towards him and kiss her.

He didn't know what he was thinking but it just felt right to him.

She kissed him back.

"And you want me to believe that you are over me" he said with a smirk.

-o-

"OMG! THEY KISSED" Bom yelled.

Youngbae laughed again.

"It was her plan all along"

"What do you mean?" Bom asked confused.

Youngbae shook his head.

"I don't even know what she was truly up to"

There was a moment where they sat in ackward silence.

"Don't go" he said.

"Youngbae, I'm not sure I can stay here knowing..."

"But I love you" he said.

Bom can see that the ride is coming to an end and she had a thought. She stood up and took Young Bae's hands in her's. She can tell that he truly means everything he is saying.

"Fine"

Young Bae looked up in shock she quickly pressed her lips on his and she ran for it. It took him a while to regester what had just happened.

"YAH!" Youngbae yelled at Bom and ran for her.

Dara and Jiyong laughed at the two. Seungri and Chaerin watched Bom and Youngbae from the roof top of Young bae's house as Youngbae ran after Bom into the house. They laughed.

"Just like it used to be" Chaerin said and Seungri held her hand boldly.

"Yeah"

Bom ran and hid inside.

She could hear Youngbae's foot steps from behind the door. Than she heards him run into someone.

"Be careful where you are going oppa" Minzy said.

"You look happy" Daesung commented.

"Have you seen Bom any where?" Youngbae asked.

"Nope" Daesung said.

"Why, anything wrong?" Minzy asked worried.

"That sneaky woman" Youngbae said and ran somewhere else.

"Thanks you two" Bom said as she got out from behind the door.

"YAH!" Youngbae yelled as he saw Bom.

"Oops, better get going" Bom said and ran.

Youngbae ran after her and finally caught her outside in the garden.

Bom laughed and hugged him.