Date?

Who Knew?

Hey!!! I finally had some free time to update this so I decided to quickly update this before I remember of something important that I have to do so here is the chapter.

Dara slouched on her bed.

She let the tears fall freely now that Ji Young wasn’t there.

-Flash Back-

She shyly walked out of the house and saw Jiyong waiting for her.

He was wearing casual clothe; T-shirt with some baggy pair of jeans and a pair of Adidas shoe and to top it up he had a cap on and some jeans chains on his jeans...100% hip hop.

Dara was wearing her sleeveless basketball jersey with number 21 on them, a pair of skinny jeans, she too was wearing Adidas shoes but hers was the pair with wings on them. Her hair was tied in a simple ponytail.

He smiled at her which made her heart race and she smiled back trying to hide the redness on her face.

“Hi” she said shyly.

“Hi yourself...you look good” he said as the awkwardness began to grow.

“Back at ya!” she replied cheerfully trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

He smiled at her and said “Ready to go?” and Dara nodded and they walked to the train station.

They talked throughout the train ride like they were very close friends and the awkwardness from earlier forgotten.

They soon arrived at the amusement park.

They got on every ride they could see.

As they walked around, Dara’s eyes caught a big huge version for TamTam and she obviously wanted it. Obviously, it was a typical amusement park; you would have to play a game which was impossible to win.

Jiyong saw Dara staring at it.

“You want it?” he asked.

She shook her head “There is no way we could ever beat that game”

“We’ll see”

He didn’t listen to Dara’s protest and kept on playing to silly little game which clearly was not made so it couldn't be beaten. It was made so people wasted their money.

“Jiyong! Please stop wasting your money.”

After a while Jiyong gave up.

“I didn’t give up” he grumbled about it.

“I know you didn’t”

“It’s just that those type of games aren’t meant to be beaten”

Dara laughed as he listened to him use the very words she used earlier for an excuse.

“What?” he asked her but she just grabbed his hand and ran towards another ride.

They had a fun day out but it came to an end.

“I’m sorry Dara” he said to her but she smiled.

“I know...you still have feelings for Bom unnie...I can accept that. At least I can say that I don’t regret hiding my feelings for you” she said and then she ran.

-End of Flash Back-

And now here she was crying.

She wasn’t Ok.

She couldn’t accept it.

She wanted to fight for him but it’s not like Bom was going to fight back.

Chaerin and Bom walked in to see Dara in tears.

They ran towards her and hugged her.

She smiled.

Her sisters would always be there for her.

She made a choice.

She would move on.