...that ends well.

Who Knew?

Ok, this is the last chapter!!!!! Anyway this chapter will be different from the other. This will contain character's point of view rather than the normal point of view of the other chapters anyway, let's get on with the finale!

-Minzy-

I walked around the garden of our house...with Daesung oppa. 

I can't believe it has been 3 years since they got together. It's been 3 years since I got together with Daesung oppa. It has been a year since...Youngbae oppa left for Japan on the business trip. We saw Bom unnie sitting on the bench...crying.

"...Bom unnie?" I called her.

She looked up suddenly and quickly wiped away her tears.

"What is it Minzy?" she asked with a smile.

"You miss Youngbae oppa right?" I asked suddenly without thinking.

"Why would I miss that idiot?! He left me, he should be the one missing me" Bom unnie snapped at me.

"He called yesterday...he's comming back...today" I said and then I felt Daesung oppa pull me away.

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Anyway, bye Bom noona" Daesung said still pulling me.

I could see Bom unnie's stunned face.

After he pulled me he finally spoke.

"You didn't tell me Youngbae had called you" he said with a hint of jealosy.

"Are you jealous?" I asked playfully.

"There is only one person I like right now...and it's not Young Bae oppa"

-Chaerin-

I don't want to see him and this is the reason behind me running away form him right now. Every time I see him my hearts race and I feel myself blushing, I don't like this feeling. It is not the feeling you get when you like the boy you are dating, it's the feeling you get when you are in love with the boy you are dating.

I ran as far as I could but I got tired of running and these shoes were just making the situation worse. I stopped and stood there until he caught up with me. He grabbed my wrist and said "Why were you running?"

"I didn't want to face facts"

"Facts?"

"The fact that…I-I love you. I didn't want you to know but now you do...you can laugh all you want"

I thought that he would laugh but instead I felt his hands around my waist and he said "What if I said that I love you too" and then those very words made my heart skip a beat and so my life has changed from that day.

No, I didn't like him any more, I loved him.

-Dara-

I smiled as he held my hand gently.

He smiled back.

"I can't believe it's been so long" he told me.

"I can't believe we started dating" I told him.

He chuckled.

"I can't either...do you think your dad will approve of us?" he asked me.

"I don't care if he doesn't...all I know is that you are mine"

-Bom-

Oh yeah, he calls home, he calls Minzy but he doesn't call me! His girlfriend! His fiancé!

I waited for him. Wait till I get my paws on you DONG YOUNGBAE! He stepped out of the car with a smile but it soon dissappered when he saw me.

"You!" I yelled at him.

He just looked at me.

"I hate you!" I said and walked off but he followed me.

He soon got a hold of me.

"Hey" he said as if he didn't leave me for Japan. As if he hadn't forgetton to call me or text me for a year. As if he hadn't offered me an engagement ring before he left. As if he hand't even left in the first place.

"Missed me?" he asked.

"Of course I missed you, you idiot!" I yelled at him.

"I missed you too" he said.

I was ready to just kill him right there, right then, but then he saw the ring in my finger.

He took my hand and intertwintd it with his. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"So, is that a yes?"

"DUH!" all our friends screamed at Young Bae and I laughed.

"YES!"

-THE END-

YAY! My first ever Bombae(not oneshot) story is complete! I just want to think everyone who has read this so far and also the people who subscribed this story along with people who left their thoughts about this story. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!