You know me

Who Knew?

To celebrate the end of my exams(for now) I wanted to update so here it is. Thanks for your comments it really wanted me to updtate soon but I had one more exam so I couldn so anyway here is the latest chapter and don't forget to leave a comment it helps me write!

Well she had done it. She had finally texted Ji Young

To: Ji Young

From: Dara

Hi, it’ me Dara. How r u?

Just wondering...but do u know when dad is coming?

~Dara

After she had done it, she couldn’t help but check her phone every two seconds. She couldn’t sit still. She kept on playing with her fingers like a little girl. She wondered where Bom had disappeared to and what Chaerin was up to. She tried to keep her mind away from the text she had sent and how Jiyoung would reply to her.

-o-

Minzy looked at the tub of ice-cream on her lap. She sighed...she could eat no more, not because she was full but because she felt uncomfortable sitting in a room alone with Daesung.

Chaerin had gone out with Senguri to go get some more ice-cream.

She sighed again.

“What’s wrong?” Daesung asked finally putting his book down.

“I’m just tired” Minzy faked a smile.

“Come on, don’t lie to me...I’ve known you since you were little” Daesung said.

“Oppa!” Minzy yelled in surprise.

“What?” Daesung yelled back in the same tone.

“Then you should know, who did I used to play with when I was little?” she asked.

“You would only stick with your brother...why are you asking?”

Minzy sighed and looked down. “No reason”

Daesung stood up and walked towards Minzy.

He sat next to her and lifted her head up. The lack of space between the two made Minzy’s heart beat fast.

“Tell me”

-o-

“This is your fault” Senguri grumbled.

“The tub of ice-cream did not have your name written on it” Chaerin argued “And anyway Daesung Oppa gave it to me”

“Why can’t you call me oppa?” Senguri muttered as he stopped walking.

“What?” Chaerin said as she turned to face him.

“I said, Daesung has no right to hand over my ice-cream to you” Senguri created an excuse.

“Whatever” Chaerin said and walked away.

“What happened to her...we used to be best friends” he muttered and ran after her.

They walked silently as Chaerin shivered. Senguri smiled, took his jacket off and put it on top of her.

“What are you doing, idiot?” she asked him as she tried to get his jacket off of her.

“You’ll catch a cold!”

“I’m being an idiot” he said as he firmly put his hands on her shoulders.

Chaerin argued no more as she knew she wasn’t going to win this argument.

Deja vu Chaerin thought to herself and they kept on walking. As they got back inside the usual spot, they saw Daesung and Minzy hugging.

Senguri cleared his throat to get their attention and they immediately let go of each other.

“Let’s pretend that never happened” Minzy suggested and Senguri nodded.

Minzy looked at Daesung.

“What never happened?”

-o-

Just when Dara decided to go take a shower so she can go to bed her phone rang telling her she has a new text message. She dropped everything she had in her hands and jumped on her bed for her phone. She looked at it to find a text from Ji Young.

To: Dara

From: Jiyoung

I’m good...what about u?

Er...ur dad...I’m not sure, tomorrow maybe...

...I’m coming with him...we need to talk.

~Ji Young

-o-

Bom happily looked through the fridge in search of corn. The kitchen was dark and the only light source came from the light of the fridge. Bom heard footsteps but she thought it was one of the maids cleaning up.

She suddenly felt an arm on her shoulder.

“I know you”

Bom turned around to find brown eyes looking at her. The gentle smile she remembered gone. His face was sad...like that day Bom thought.

“It hurts” Youngbae said while looking down at the floor.

“I know” Bom whispered.

“I hurt you”

Bom smiled sadly and placed her hands on Youngbae’s face. She made him look into her eyes.

“This is why, I told you not to remember me”

“I know you”

“You know me”

“I’m sorry” he said holding her hands.

“I know you are”

He guided her arms around his neck and he placed her hands around her waist.

“We were so close to it...I mean it, I am sorry” he said as their noses touched.

She wanted to kiss him so badly but instead she pushed him.

“Give me your reason...for backstabbing me” Bom said sadly her hair covering her red tearful eyes.

“You have every reason to be mad at me”