Lost

Who Knew?

Hello and happy late Valentine's Day to all of you. Ok so here is the next chapter. Hope you will like this one, it contains two kissing scene, who kissed who you ask? Well read it to find out and don't forget to leave your thoughts about this chapter and about the kissing scenes! Enjoy!!!!!

This was not going according to the plan.

Youngbae was in a restaurant with Dara and Minzy and Bom were there.

This was supposed to be a “date” with Dara while Bom was spying on them.

And Bom was spying on them and then she had lost them but Minzy came along.

Bom found Minzy walking around looking for Youngbae. Obviously she had planned to ruin his “date” with Dara.

Bom offered to help her find Youngbae.

They did find him and now the whole plan was ruined.

The whole point of his plan was to make Bom jealous, which was working, and then Dara was suppose to leave Youngbae alone and he was suppose to “stumble” into Bom and spend the rest of the day with her.

So much for that idea he thought to himself as he watched the three girls just chilling out.

-o-

“Chaerin!” Senguri called her as he spotted her in a park on a swing.

“YAH! LEE SENGURI! Why haven’t you called me!” she yelled at him.

“I’m so sorry” he said while he sat down on the swing next to her.

“My phone kinda fell down into the Han river so it’s kinda broken”

“Great!” Chaerin said, scrams dripping from her words.

“Forgive me” he said with puppy dog eyes.

“That won’t work with me” Chaerin said looking away from Senguri said.

Chaerin than slowly tuned to face him and that’s when his lips crashed on hers.

Her eyes widen but slowly she kissed him back.

“Did that work?” he asked.

She just smiled.

-o-

“Aw, you two are so cute” Bom said looking at Youngbae and Minzy who was leaning on his shoulder. Dara had finally decided to leave so now it was only him, Minzy and Bom.

“I wish me and my sisters had this type of relationship” Bom said daydreaming.

“I sometimes wished I had a sister” Minzy said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be your sister figure, if you want” Bom said with a smile.

“Really? That would be so cool” Minzy said happily.

“Unnie, can we go shopping tomorrow? I always wanted to go with a sister if I ever had one” Minzy said.

“Just you and me, sure! Lets make up for the nine years of your life I have missed” Bom said with a bright smile on her face, imagining all the things the two could do.

“I’ll fill you in on my life, if you fill me in on yours” Minzy said but then Minzy’s phone rang. She answered it.

“Sorry but I have to go for now, bye oppa, bye unnie” she said, still with her phone on her ear.

“Who could that be?” Bom asked Youngbae who was sitting apposite of her.

“Probably Daesung” Youngbae said sipping on his coffee.

“Could that be Minzy’s boyfriend” Bom said giggling.

“Nope” Young Bae said “But he does like her”

“So why are they not dating?” she asked pouting.

He was not going to tell her the real reason.

“Both are stubborn and don’t want to admit they like each other”

“Like you” Bom butted in.

“I am not stubborn.

“You were too stubborn to tell me about you problem 12 years ago!”

“That was different and I said I was sorry” Youngbae reasoned with her.

“Sorry does not turn back time” Bom said looking away.

“Can we start over?” Youngbae asked.

“No we can’t” Bom answered.

“Why not?”

“Because, if we did start over than I’ll have to lose all the memories of all the good times we had together” she said with a smile on her face.

He smiled too.

“Do you forgive me?” Youngbae asked.

“I did, a long time ago” Bom said and Youngbae took her hand in his.

“Thank you” he said and kissed the back of her hand.

Bom blushed.

“But is doesn’t mean I will marry you because the feeling I had for you 12 years ago disappeared” Bom said taking her hand away from his.

Youngbae still smiled.

“I guess, I’ll have to live with being friends with you” he said “But please don’t got to America”

“I’m sorry, but my mind is made up”

Gosh I sound like my dad.

“Let me kiss you one last and first time” Youngbae said.

Bom bit her lip as she had never actually had her first kiss even though she is 27 years old.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to” Youngbae blurted out.

“OK” she said without thinking.

His lips met hers.

She got butterflies in her stomach.

He saw fireworks.

She kissed him back showing that she did love him like he loved her.

“I love you” Youngbae blurted out without thinking.

“I never stopped thinking about the one girl with the unique hair, even though I forgot your name and face, there was still a part of me that still held on to the memories deep down in my heart” he said sadly “But I guess it’s over”

“I never forgot you either, the only one who accepted me other than my family and the one other best friend I had” she said, she now had tears in her eyes.

She stood up and left while crying. She ran towards Youngbae’s house. Luck wasn’t on her side because it started to rain heavily while she was on her way.

Youngbae was left stunned.

He couldn’t think straight.

But he knew that he really lost her his time.