Plan B

Who Knew?

"Where are you going?" Bom asked Dara as Dara picked up her purse and a jacket.

"On another date with Youngbae" she said cheerfully

"Oh" Bom said.

So he was serious about moving on.

Bom thought to herself. 

I have to see this for myself

Bom started looking for Jiyong.

She found him.

"Hey!" Bom said with a fake smile on her face.

"Hi" he said.

"Wanna go some place with me?" she asked him.

"O...k" he said unsure of what was happening.

"Let's go!" Bom said and she dragged him to where Dara said she and Youngbae were going.

Bom dragged Jiyong around, secretly keeping an eye on Dara and Youngbae and making sure Jiyong didn't see them.

Dara and Youngbae were secretly laughing at Bom because they could clearly see what Bom was doing.

"And she wants me to belive she doesn't like you any more" Dara told Youngbae.

"I don't know what she wants us to believe anymore" Youngbae said honestly.

"Well as far as I'm concerned, Plan B is going much better"

"I must say, you are pretty sneaky" Youngbae said which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

"Here comes the important bit of the plan...you ready?" Dara asked.

"I think so"

"OK"

"Hey! Bom and Jiyong too!" Dara said and the two looked at the other two.

Youngbae took a deep breath.

"Bom unnie! Let's fo on the ferries wheel!" Dara said and pushed Bom and Youngbae in and then she ran to go get Jiyong but it was too late the door was already closed and it was the last one.

"Aw man!" Dara said but she cheered happily in the inside.

YES!

Youngbae was thinking the same.

But now what?