Peter Pan Ch.2

Peter Pan

When they entered the restaurant Kyungsoo nodded at the hostess. She smiled and escorted them to a table where Jongin and  a tall but lanky blue haired male sat. It was obvious the two were close and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. The man seemed familiar but he wasn’t sure why. Kyungsoo takes his place in the seat to Jongin’s left which left Baekhyun no choice but to sit in between the male and Jongin. He sighed as he slipped into the seat.

“Hello, Nao. How have you been?” Kyungsoo said as he discreetly moved his chair closer to Jongin’s. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, they are so obvious to him that they are dating. Of course not like the world knows. Even just Baekhyun coming out led to so much backlash it scared everyone else.

“I’ve been good. It’s nice to meet you again Baekhyun I have not seen you in a while.” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry, who are you?”

“Nao Osamu. You’re dating my cousin, Akira.”

“Ah. I was wondering why you looked familiar; I don’t remember you having blue hair though.”

“It suits me better than the last name Masayuki suits me.” Baekhyun covered his mouth in an attempt to stifle his laughter, he’s pretty sure he failed though.

“That’s the first time-” Whatever he was going to say was cut off as a laugh became audible to them; one that Baekhyun would recognize from anywhere. He quickly turned around in his seat with wide eyes only to be greeted with Akira walking in hand in hand with another male. And he felt his heart break for the first time in his life.