PLAYLIST and OKAY SO IM A HOE AND MIGHT DO A SEQUEL TO THIS

Peter Pan

Okay so as you can guess this is to discuss the playlist for this story, which actually is a lot shorter than I thought it would be. As you can see both the Chinese and Korean versions are in the playlist ^~^ Okay so from the beginning of the list~

1) Peter Pan- Okay this is kind of obvious. This is the song that originally inspired the story and it is my second favorite song from OT12. This song was used to describe Baekhyun's feelings,thoughts,and wishes after Akira died in the car accident.

2) 3.6.5. - This is how Chanyeol potrayed himelf to Baekhyun for the most part when they were first together as the song discusses about always wanting to be with someone and everyday starts by waking them up and being next to them. 

3) XOXO- Ah my favorite song from OT12. This is Seunghoon's and Jimin's song and will be discussed more thoroughly once I get the sequel rolling. The sequel basically will more than likely be a one shot focused on Seunghoon and Jimin and how they became after Akira's death. 

4) Lucky- This song was planned to show how every member feels with who they are paired off with, though there is quite a bit of couples not made official.  This song shows happiness as you can be so close to the person you have fallen in love with. 

5) So Cold, Ben - Okay so this song is to represent Baekhyun, Akira, and Taekwoon so obviously this deals with when Akira was cheating on Baekhyun. So I might have to do a breakdown analysis of this some parts actually so here we go.

 Oh you can't hear me cry- see my dreams all die from where you're standing on your own. It's so quiet here and I feel so alone, this house no longer feels like home.  This deals with how Akira was often gone all the time causing Baekhyun to feel alone. As I mentioned in the first chapter Baekhyun hates quietness and the quietness actually causes the house to not feel like home anymore.  Oh when you told me you'd leave it felt like I couldn't breathe my aching body fell to the floor. Then I called you at home, you said that you weren't alone I should have known better, now it hurts much more. When Akira started with Taekwoon, Taekwoon was under the impression that Akira had ended things with Baekhyun so when Akira left, basically after forcing onto Taekwoon, he collapsed to the floor and cried. He then calls Akira when he knows Akira is at home and cries even more upon the realization that Akira was still with Baekhyun. 

6) Don't go- This deals with while Baekhyun was in the hospital after the accident. I didn't write this part out in a chapter so I might do it in the sequel but it basically is where Baekhyun has a dream of Akira and when he wakes up he goes through many feelings as he remembers Akira is gone. Akira had always said that if he died he would like to be remembered through all of the butterflies that Baekhyun will see in his life.

7) Scream- Okay so I'm sure you guys know this song even if you haven't seen Cart(I haven't). This is to describe how Baekhyun feels after Akira died even when he was with Seunghoon. I don't know what much to say really if you listen to it-and read subtitles if you don't know korean- then you know what i mean right??

8) Back; Infinite- Okay to keep this short and simple cause I am getting close to 1000 words- this is a Baekyeol intent. It's basically from their past and how Chanyeol always wants Baekhyun to come back to him and hopes that Baekhyun keeps his memory andtheir love placed in memories and pictures in his wallet. 

9) River flows in you- Chanyeol and Baekhyun play this to each other alot, it's their song.

10) Remember the scene- Seunghoon and Jimin. Basically will go more in depth with the sequel.

11) Promise- This is a song that Seunghoon will write to Jimin in the story in which he is making promises to Jimin basically to always love him and do his best and be his strength and comfort.

12) What If- Jongdae and Akira. It's how Jongdae feels after Akira leaves him for Baekhyun and watches as they are happy every day and all that and wonders if things would be different if he was different. 

13) 굿 바이 바이-뉴이스트(Good bye bye-NU'EST) Jongdae and Akira.After Akira leaves Jongdae even though it's hard and Jongdae wil have to go through many obstacles he determines he will be okay and will overcome everything.  

Okay that is all for this part.

 

Okay so the sequel- I've started it but I don't really have a name for it??? I'll think about that another time. I'll update this  chapter when I post it okay???