Peter Pan Ch.11-Memories

Peter Pan

The more into Baekhyun’s apartment that Chanyeol goes the more memories flood into his mind. When Baekhyun moved out of the dorm he took everything that was his, including all the gifts from Chanyeol. And even after what he did that day they remained friends, meaning he came over a lot. He walks down the hallway and takes a step to the left upon encountering an entry way. The pale blue walls contrasted with the black appliances and lone black dahlia in a vase on the kitchen table; and as Chanyeol faced the sink he is indulged into a memory.

“Chanyeol stop that.” Baekhyun states in between fits of giggles.  Chanyeol pretends that he didn’t hear the shorter male and continues taking small handfuls of flour and tossing it in the air as if it was snow. The kitchen was an absolute mess and the attempt to make chocolate cookies long forgotten. The sound of the front door opening and closing cuts through Baekhyun’s giggles like a knife.  Kyungsoo walks through the entry into the kitchen with grocery bags in both hands. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are out the fire escape and running down it before Kyungsoo has time to even put the bags down. A loud frustrated cry follows them.   Chanyeol can’t stop the small chuckle that escapes upon the memory then crosses the hallway and enters the living room. He sighs as he sits on the couch.  

Baekhyun sat on the couch, he was cuddling into Chanyeol’s side with his feet resting on the other end of the couch. The movie droned on in the background but both boys were hardly paying attention to it. One of his hands was in Chanyeol’s, their fingers intertwined. Even after the break up they still enjoyed skinship with each other, especially when Baekhyun was upset. Today was such a day.

“What if he hates me now?” Chanyeol sighs softly and rubs Baekhyun’s arm.

“Now why would he hate you dear?”

“I threw up on him. On our first date.” Baekhyun had a date earlier in the day with a poet named Akira. Unfortunately Baekhyun had been sick yesterday and wasn’t a hundred percent better leading to him throwing up on Akira. He’s refused to leave the apartment since then. He hardly has even talked to anyone besides Chanyeol.

“You were sick yesterday and you weren’t better. I don’t know why you decided to still go in the first place.”

“Punctuality and keeping promises is key.” Chanyeol tries to keep the chuckle that is threatening to escape.  

Chanyeol sighs and stands up then begins to walk to the only place Baekhyun could be at this hour.  He raps lightly on the bathroom door.

“Come in.” Chanyeol opens the door and leans against the door frame as Baekhyun stands in front of the mirror in his boxers, rubbing apple scented lotion into his skin.  

“Do you need something Chanyeol?”

“I just came to see if you were busy. The guys want to have a group dinner.”

“I had plans to eat dinner with Seunghoon…”

“You’re always with him Baekkie. Please can you just spend this with us?” Chanyeol asks with his lips forming a pout, knowing the shorter male would not be able to resist it.

“Fine fine. Just this once okay?” Chanyeol smiles and hugs him tightly.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun hums softly while hugging back.

“Now get out and let me finish getting ready.” Chanyeol nods and lets the male go. He takes a step back and decides to wait in Baekhyun’s room, knowing the male will be in there in two minutes tops. He lies down on the bed and is immediately surrounded by the scent of apples. Some things never change huh Baekkie?

A/N: Hey guys. I just wanted to give you guys this because the memories, and the black dahlia, are actually really important. This chapter focused on the good memories but there is a lot more of the past that I need to show you guys for a reason. The black dahlia importance will make sense later on. ALSO IF YOU GO TO THE FOREWORD I HAVE THE PLAYLIST FOR THE FANFIC.