Peter Pan Ch.12

Peter Pan

Baekhyun came back into the room dressed in an oversized sweater and boxers only. Chanyeol looks at him and blinks.

“Isn't that my sweater?” Baekhyun hums in agreement.

“It's soft and I like the color so I kept it. Besides don't I look adorable in it?” And Chanyeol could not disagree that Baekhyun did in fact still look absolutely perfect in the maroon colored sweater with the design of a firebird on the front. It always looked nice with his black hair, and then Chanyeol realizes something.

“YOU DYED YOUR HAIR PINK AGAIN?!” He screams. Baekhyun hasn't had pink hair since they broke up.

“Yeah I like it. Once it fades I might do blue.” Chanyeol blinks in disbelief.

“Anyways why did you come here Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asks as he grabs a pair of black skinny jeans and puts them on.

“Group dinner remember?”

“Oh yeah sorry I forgot. I guess we can go now then.” Chanyeol nods and gets off the bed, the scent of apples lingering on his clothes. Baekhyun grabs his wallet and phone then walks out with Chanyeol making sure all the doors are locked. They start to make their way downstairs to the parking lot.

“So where are we gonna eat?”

“Barbeque.” Baekhyun nods slowly. There was only one place they would go to eat such a thing; it was a spot he found one day on his own while walking around near the Han river. He’s gone to it before with Seunghoon a few times but more often than not he was alone when he visited the place, which was at least twice a week. It’s the other members first time being there but he’s not that worried. It’s a nice place and there isn’t many people there at this time so they can relax.  It would be a nice change to what has been going on recently with preparing for the next album and the shooting of the MV for 으르렁, it was like they did not have free time anymore. Chanyeol just walked a few steps behind him, lost in his own thoughts. Baekhyun doesn’t even notice when Chanyeol stops a few blocks away from the place. Chanyeol does nothing but just stare at a scrawny boy, watching as the boy huddled up on the bus bench. And a wide, creepy smile slowly begins to spread across Chanyeol’s face.He found it, he found the one. He found his next victim. With the gun feeling light in the holster hidden under his pants with the silencer on, Chanyeol tries to keep a straight face while approaching the boy. No no he can’t kill them just yet, here is where he can easily be found. He needs to wait and get to know the boy before taking him somewhere his body will never be found. He sits down next to the boy after giving him his jacket. The boy smiles gratefully and puts it on, being swallowed up the piece of clothing that is obviously too big for him.

“So why are you here?”

“I ran away from home…” The male says softly.

“I see.. Your name?”

“Jimin. Park Jimin.” Chanyeol nods.

“You must be hungry. Come with me, my friends and I are gonna eat at a place not far from here.” The male nods and follows Chanyeol to the barbeque place. Everyone raises an eyebrow at Chanyeol’s late entrance with the stranger.

“Guys this is Jimin. He was on the side of the road and I invited him.” Baekhyun smiles warmly.

“Of course you would be nice like that. Hi Jimin. Why don’t you come sit?” Baekhyun says while patting the spot next to him. Jimin nods and slides into the seat next to him, quickly followed by Chanyeol. They tell jokes as the meat cooks then turn silent as they start eating. Two hours had passed and the group was starting to leave. Chanyeol and Jimin was last to leave the place, long after everyone had gone home.

“Come I’ll take you home.” Jimin nods and follows Chanyeol, not knowing the male was walking in the opposite direction of where he lives. Jimin spaces out while following Chanyeol and before he knows it he is in a clearing in the middle of the forest, alone with Chanyeol. Panic and fear begin to set in as he looks at Chanyeol and instead of seeing the warmth in those eyes, he sees a look that belongs only to a madman. Jimin does the first thing he can think of, he runs and screams. Chanyeol smiles while chasing after the male, he always loves chasing his victims until they realize there is nowhere for them to go. Jimin trips over a tree branch and rolls down a hill before landing into the river, gasping as he is submerged and surrounded with ice cold water.When he comes up he barely has time to breathe in before Chanyeol pulls the trigger and a little pop sound was heard before the bullet leaves the chamber and hits it’s target, right between Jimin’s eyes. Chanyeol watches with a smile on his face as the male goes limp and moves with the river’s currents. He turns his head to the right as he hears a branch snap under someone’s feet and sees Seunghoon standing there with fear in his eyes. Before the male can turn around Chanyeol shoots the gun, the bullet landing in Seunghoon’s heart. He watches as the male collapses to the ground then kicks the body down the hill and into the river. Chanyeol puts the gun back and turns around, walking back to the dorm.