Peter Pan Ch. 6

Peter Pan

Seungjoon walks along the hallway carrying the bouquet of  red roses. He meant to visit Baekhyun earlier but things at home had been hectic with Akira’s death. Baekhyun couldn’t even attend the funeral because he wasn’t released from the hospital yet. At that thought Seungjoon smiled bitterly. No one besides him in his family knows that Akira was cheating on Baekhyun and that that is what they were probably arguing about when they ran the red light. He couldn’t tell them, they all had such high opinions of Akira. He was suppose to be the better half after all. Seungjoon opens the door to Baekhyun’s hospital room with a heavy heart and steps inside. He stops right in eye sight of the younger male and waves slightly as the male teared up.

“Why are you here… Seungjoon?” Seungjoon smiles slightly and walks towards him then sets the bouquet down on his lap.

“I meant to visit earlier but things were hectic at home. Mother said that during her visits though you seemed sickly and recovering slowly due to shock. She sent me to see if it helps you.” The male nodded while Chanyeol growled.

“You’re a spitting image of Akira. How is seeing you suppose to help him?”

“Well I can’t help I look like him. I am his twin after all. Now stop being such an just because you can’t tell Baekhyun that you’re in love with him.” Chanyeol shoots up, the chair clattering to the floor with a loud bang.

“OUT!” Seungjoon holds his hands up in defeat and smiles tenderly at Baekhyun.

“Get better soon okay? He loved you so he would hate seeing you like this for so long.” With that said he his heel and walked out; trying his hardest to ignore Baekhyun’s screams for him to come back.