Peter Pan Ch.3

Peter Pan

Akira walked into his favorite restrauant hand in hand with his best friend and secret lover Taekwoon. He hardly got to see him as Taekwoon was always busy with his group VIXX. Though it was his 6 year anniversary with Baekhyun he could not work up a want to spend it with him. To him his relationship with Baekhyun stopped being about love and was more like an obligation. Yet he could not leave the male because if he did Baekhyun would break and he didn't want that to happen. He wanted to see Baekhyun always smile and never cry. Except for how he cries when there is thunder. He's always liked seeing the younger male scared like that, he couldn't help it Baekhyun was just adorably clingy when he was scared like that. He loved feeling like someone depended on him. But Baekhyun has started to stop depending on him, if he needed anything he would ask Chanyeol or Yixing. Maybe that's why he drifted away and started cheating on him with Taekwoon. He came to a sudden stop as Taekwoon did. The older male was staring straight ahead so Akira turned and looked in the direction he was staring at only to see Baekhyun sitting there with tears in his eyes. The male turned away from their direction and instead rested his head on his hand and started talking to a blue haired boy that Akira would know anywhere. Nao... Akira sighs slightly and tugs Taekwoon along to their usual table which happened to  be at the right of where Baekhyun was seated with Nao, Kyungsoo, and Jongin.  It was obvious that Taekwoon was nervous for what Baekhyun did. But as the meal progressed it seemed like Baekhun would do nothing. Because he did not once his party finished their meal and paid he stood up and walked away with Kyungsoo and Jongin. As him and Taekwoon walked outside of the restrauant he caught sight of Baekhyun on the corner alone. Akira kisses Taekwoon's forehead. 

"I love you. Make sure you get home safely." The boy nods and turns on his heel and walks towards the direction of his dorm. Akira breathes in deeply then turns around and walks towards Baekhyun. He grabs Baekhyun's hand once he reaches him and intertwines their fingers tightly to keep the male from escaping. 

"Come on. I'll drive you home." Baekhyun looks away but nods slightly. Akira leads him to the car and opens the passenger door. Baekhyun gets in without saying a word and that's how Akira knew just how mad he was at him.  Baekhyun is the one in the relationship who would always talk even if it was pointless banter since he hated silence so much. And his only wish in that point of time was to fix things and have his Baekhyun back because in the end he does still love him more than anything. Even if it did take this mistake to happen for him to realize so. He ran around to the driver side and climbed in, once he was buckled up and double checked that Baekhyun was too he drove off in the direction of their apartment. A few minutes had passed before anyone said anything and of course it had to come from him. 

"Bakkie I'm really sorry. You know I love you more than anything. I won't do it again." The male looked away but he still replied as he stared at the passing buildings. "All the times you weren't home you were off screwing with him. And when I called him crying because you had begun to not come till late he said he had no idea of your whereabouts. You both lied to me and betrayed me. And I don't know if I can forgive you for that." Akira nodded. "I know and if I could take it back I would."  He turned in his seat and glared at Akira,

"You and our entire relationship was such a up and I don't want to see you ever again-" Whatever he had to say was cut off as a car slammed into Akira's side. The car went spinning and Baekhyun grabbed Akira's hand scared for both of their lives. Soon after he sank into deep unconsciousness as his head slammed into the side of the car when they came to a sudden stop hitting the front of another car.