Peter Pan Ch.9

Peter Pan

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun at the other side of the wall while putting on his headphones. It was a month later and Baek had created a Chinese version of the song he wrote then split up the parts. Luhan had his arm around Sehun’s waist, they acted so much like a couple it was surprising. They act more like a couple than the actual couples in the group, especially more affectionate than Joonmyun and Yixing, and they could be super affectionate at times. So affectionate it made Chanyeol want to puke. He takes a deep breathe and gives Baekhyun a thumbs up to show that he is ready to record the guide for the others who were currently at the dorm. It was supposed to be just him and Baekhyun but HunHan over there wanted to tag along so they wouldn’t have to do chores. The music starts and he holds the paper tightly in his hand. He starts singing the lyrics and before he knows it he is at his part of the song already. He tried to contain the growl in his throat as the door opens and in walks Seungjoon holding a singular red tulip, the type of flower Akira always gave Baekhyun. It was their flower basically because of the meaning, eternal love. Baekhyun takes the flower and sets it down on the side then the recording session ends as Chanyeol hits the last night. He was greeted with a wide smile from Baekhyun as he exited the recording room and entered the sound studio.

“Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me Chanyeol.” He just nods slightly as Seungjoon wraps his arm around Baek’s waist protectively. They started dating around a month ago, not that long after Baekhyun wrote the original version to the song. Seungjoon was the one to suggest the name Peter Pan actually in a representation of youth and the love that youth can bring. Chanyeol hated it, he hated everything about the male. What happened that day in the hospital was never brought up and Chanyeol could do nothing but watch as Baekhyun got closer to Seungjoon. Chanyeol knew the way he was acting towards Seungjoon was because of how similar he is to Akira. And yet so different from him, after all, they may be identical twins but not everything is the same when it comes to them. Like how Seungjoon has his fringe swept to the right, Akira’s was swept to the left. Seungjoon hates dark chocolate, Akira loved it. Chanyeol wanted the male to fall off the face of the earth and never speak to Baekhyun again. And he had just the perfect plan for that.