Peter Pan Ch.1

Peter Pan
Baekhyun rolled onto his side while opening his eyes. The bed was cold, he was gone. Baekhyun sat up while sighing and got out of bed, getting ready for the day. He tried to ignore the unwanted invading sadness inside of him. Maybe he is somewhere waiting for you. It’s your guys anniversary he could never forget that could he? Yet Baekhyun was not so sure of the answer. Recently they had been growing apart and he spent less time at home. It’s almost like Baekhyun wasn’t his boyfriend anymore, just a flatmate. And that was breaking him on the inside. He wanted things to go back to normal; he wanted to fix things but he had no idea how to because he does not know what caused them to fall apart in the first place. And he just could not shake the feeling that something horrible was going to happen, he just hoped it was gonna be an official break up and not something else. The sound of vibrations accompanied with his group’s song History filled the room. He sighed upon the fact that it was not his boyfriend but instead one of his group members. He picked up the phone and selected answer then held the phone to his ear.

“Yes, Jongin?”
“Where are you?”

“I just finished getting dressed. Why?”

“Kyungsoo is going to pick you up. We’re gonna go out to meet someone.”

“And if I don’t want to?” Baekhyun asked angrily. If Kyungsoo wasn’t on his way here already he would be able to run away and avoid them for the entirety of today. He smiled at the thought.

“You have no choice he’s outside your apartment already.” As Jongin said that the doorbell could be heard ringing throughout the apartment and just like that his smile fell.  He climbed into his closet and closed the door hiding behind a few coats. He hoped that Kyungsoo would take the hint and go away. But instead, Kyungsoo unlocked the door with the spare key and just walked into his room.  He immediately walked towards the closet and opened it showing a flustered Baekhyun.

“Come on get out.” Baekhyun sighed and did as he said then followed him outside. He made sure he locked all of his doors, even the doors inside his house. In his world, you can never be too safe.  Kyungsoo wrapped one arm around Baekhyun’s waist and started to guide him downstairs to his car in the parking lot. No one said anything during the walk or even throughout the car ride. The only thing spoken since leaving the apartment was from Baekhyun upon reaching their destination, the restaurant where he had his first date with his boyfriend. 

“Why are we here?” Kyungsoo said nothing he just turned the car off and got out; leaving Baekhyun no choice but to follow. And he hated that, he hated silence usually. After meeting the guys he got uncomfortable if things were quiet for too long; even in the apartment, there was always noise even if it was just him playing music through the speakers. It helped with distracting him from the fact that his boyfriend was gone and he never knew when he was going to come back.