Chapter 9

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

The wind blows is calming. Yet it still doesn't heal my broken heart. It makes me feels more sad. My mind is filled with lots of things. Mostly from the painful past memories. I stare to the magnificent view from where I am standing. It is really amusing, seeing the sea view from the cliff, but standing here, just makes me thinks more of the past. My phone in my hands vibrate.

Jin.

"Jihyo-yah. Where are you?" I stay silent. I know he's crying right now. 

"Yeobo answer me. I'll get you. Don't do anything wrong. Please."

"Jin-ah." He answers me with a hum.

"I miss Joy.." I can actually imagine he's trembling hearing me. He must have been dead worried.

"Hyo yah, plea-"

"I miss him."

Tut. Tut. Tut

Past

"Yo-you have a big house." I stuttered once arriving at his apartment. He grinned sheepishly while scratching his nape.

"I used to live with my brother, but he was studying overseas right now. So, there's a vacant room in my house, right now." He said as he led me to a room. He the light, eyeing me first before entering his brother's room.

"Come in." He said, and plopped himself on the bed. I sat beside him and slightly pulled his long sleeves.

"Why?" He asked with a warm smile.

"Jimin, I can't leave he-" He shushed me by putting his index finger to my lips. I took his finger and held his hand.

"Listen to me. I owe you a lot already. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter