Chapter 21

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was joking and chatting with Taehyung happily when I notice Jin and the others are searching for us. Unknowingly, my lips form a smile.

"You're happy that we finally seem to be together again?" Taehyung asks as he too notices them. I nod my head. He squeezes my hand when we both see Jin.

"You're okay now, right?" He asks me without looking at me. Both of us are looking at the boys, but we didn't bother to call them.

"Yeah. I'm okay now. Thank you."

"Tell me if hyung ever hurt you. I'll hit him for you." I hit his arm gently and we both laugh. That's when we notice that the boys already approaching us, and Jin is at the back.

#
Jin chuckles nervously after I ask him about Taehyung. The others left us after Taehyung dragged them to give some alone times to us.

"I'm serious, oppa."

"Yeobo." He holds my hands and sits on my bed. I move a little to give space for him but he moves closer to me.

"I promised you to find him. And now he's here." He stops and looks down to our intertwined fingers.

"It's all up to you, Jihyo." He raises his head, only to flash his sad smile and his red eyes. He is holding his tears, I can see that really well.

I lean in and kiss his lips. He looks startled when I kiss him.

"Oppa, we're husband and wife. How can a wife leaves a good husband like you?" His tears starts to fall and I can't help but to tear up too.

"Jihyo.."

"Besides.. I love you, Kim Seokjin." I can see that he is so happy with my decision. He hugs me and then gives me a sweet kiss, like we always have.

I look behind him, and see Jimin and Joy watching us with a warm smile.

Thank you Jimin. Thank you Joy.

Flashback
When I jumped off the cliff, I saw Taehyung running to me. Deep inside of my heart, I wish he would join me. So that we could die together and live happily in hereafter. I was in the sky when I felt someone holding my hand and hugged me. I opened my eyes, and saw Taehyung hugging me. I smiled to him, and he did too.

We both were ready to die.

When we were in the water, we kissed. Long, sweet and passionate. We knew it will be our last kiss. We both closed our eyes, waiting for the grim reaper to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter