Chapter 7

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You kill my brother. So I kill your daughter."

The words keep ringing into my ears. I can't believe what I just heard.

Flashback

I was laying on the bed when I received a phone call. I took my phone without looking at the screen.

"Hey Kim Jihyo." I was frozen, hearing the voice of someone that I hadn't heard for 6 years.

"Park Chanyeol." I muttered and he chuckled.

"Yeah it's me. I heard about your daughter. Congratulations!" He exclaimed happily. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"How does it feel, to lose someone you love?" he asked, in a mocking voice.

"Stop it Park Chanyeol. Why do you-"

"Don't try to stop me!" He yelled out loud. I could hear he was taking a deep breath before continuing.

"You kill my brother, so I kill your daughter." my heart dropped down when he said that. I started to sob really hard, and I could hear he was crying too.

"You should be Park Jihyo, Jihyo. Not Kim Jihyo." I closed my eyes.

This is too much.

"Park- Chanyeol. Why-"

"Now.. we're fair. I'm- sorry." And he cut the call, leaving me speechless.

All the past memories came to my mind like a flash.

It used to be good memories, but not anymore. After he died.

He; Park Jimin.

 

Is this all my fault? Joy, this is all mommy's fault.

End of flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter