Chapter 15

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you should sit. You have been walking here and there for hours." I look to the maknae with my red eyes.

How come I can sit like nothing happens when I may will lose another precious person in my life?

"Jin hyung." Jungkook stops and hugs me, patting my back gently. I cry again, for I don't how many times.

"You know I never trust in God. But now I do. He will help you, hyung. There must be a reason of why He makes you like this."

"Jungkook-ah"

"And I trust that Taehyung hyung will save her. He won't let her harms herself. He's the only one who can save her right now"

As much as I feel jealous of Taehyung, I can't help but to just let him help Jihyo, my wife.

Who should've been his wife.

Past.

"What the heck are you guys talking about?" Yoongi asked after all of us went into deep silence.

Silence that happened, after these two persons, Jihyo and Taehyung came to our hideout and confessed their relationship.

I eyed both of them. Taehyung was still holding Jihyo's hand. Tightly, like he would never let her go. I pitied them. I could see that they were truly in love. But I do know that, Jimin was in love with Jihyo. I looked to him, and it wasn't surprising, to see him clenching his fist. His face was red, and his eyes were teary.

He was holding back his tears and his anger.

And I knew by this time, as an eldest hyung, I had to step up.

"Yoongi." I motioned hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter