Chapter 17

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past.

He died.

He died.

Jimin died.

Park Jimin. My best friend. Died

"This is all your fault!" And there I was, laying on the ground helpless, as Jungkook punched me just now.

It hurts. But not as much my heart feels right now.

I looked to Jihyo as my eyes filled with tears. She was crying silently, away from us. I wished I could go to her, and hugged her. But I felt bad to Jimin.

"Stop it Jungkook! No one wants this to happen!" Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung held Jungkook.

I didn't blame Jungkook. We were all not in a stable emotion right now.

"He's right. It's your fault." Yoongi hyung said in a low voice.

"It was you and Jihyo's fault. It's a bitter truth. But you have to bear the pain" and so, Yoongi hyung left us.

"I don't want to see you ever again, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said in a cold voice and left us. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung gave me sad looks before leaving us too.

I mustered my courage and walked to Jihyo. She was trembling hard, making my heart shattered in pieces, because I couldn't protect her. I embraced her, tightly.

"I'm sorry, Jihyo. I'm sorry this happens to you. I'm really sorry." I gave a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, Song Jihyo. Always." And then I left her. I kept on crying as I walked away leaving her. 

I couldn't leave her.

I love her too much.

But Jimin..

I looked behind once again. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter