Chapter 20

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are walking in hurry after confirming Jihyo's location. We search for her in the emergency. I almost drop to the floor when I finally see her at the very end of the emergency ward. She's on the bed next to an empty bed, probably it was Taehyung's.

Because Taehyung is now on the same bed with her.

Jihyo is laughing and Taehyung's face is full of bright, seeing his lover still find his jokes funny. They look happy, and loving. Like how they used to when they were dating.

Why am I feeling this way?

She was never mine, anyway.

"Yah Kim Taehyung." Hoseok goes to them and hugs the two of them. The other join him and I heavily walk to them.

#

We made up really fast. Jungkook and Taehyung already tease each other like how they would in the past. Everything seems to finally get back on the track.

Then how about Jihyo and I ?

"I think we should leave. Jin hyung must have a lot of things to say to Jihyo." I was shocked hearing Taehyung speaks to me. He gives me a warm smile and then to Jihyo, before all of them leaving me and Jihyo all alone.

We were silent for a few minutes. I finally muster my courage to speak to her.

"You.. Okay?" I ask her. My eyes are on the ground. I keep playing with my fingers. I don't know why but I am extremely nervous.

"Yeah.."

"Thank goodness." I mutter. I feel my eyes are getting wet and...

I finally cry.

"Don't you dare do it ever again. I thought I would lose you. You know I felt like dying when you didn't answer any of my calls and my texts....." I keep on going complaining and she keeps on patting my back gently while hugging me, consoling the cry-baby me.

#

It took me more than an hour to finally calm myself. Jihyo giggles when I sniff.

"Cute."

"Did you just call me cute? Ohh so flirty!" I , and she laughs.

I suddenly thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter