Chapter 2

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Joy honey! Don't run you're going to get asthma again!" I remind my Joy in concern. But I can't help to smile, seeing her all giggly and smiling that she finally gets to go out for a picnic. I take out the foods we pack from the basket and settle them on the mat. Jin is busy taking care and playing with Joy.

"Let's go to mommy. Poor mommy sitting all alone." I hear Jin says in a low voice. I look up and see Jin carrying Joy in his arm, walking towards me. They sit on the mat and rest their head on my lap; left is Jin and right is Joy. I chuckle and so do them. I caress their hair gently as they close their eyes.

"Both of you are not thinking to sleep, right?" I ask, only to hear Joy faking her snore. I laugh and pinch her cheek.

"Auchh! Mommy!" She whines and I quickly lean in and kiss her cheek.

"There you go. It doesn't hurt anymore, right?"

"Yep. Mommy's the best!" She raised her thumbs up and giggles.

 

8.00p.m

"Mommy told you right not to run too much." I say in a strict voice. Her eyes are fills with tears, seeing my unsmiling face.

"Jihyo-yah, she's about to cry." I look to her face and saw tears streaming down, but she doesn't let out any voice. I stay silent as I give her medicines. I stare to her eyes once I finished feeding her the last medicine. Jin is closing the medicine with the bottle cap.

"Mommy and daddy didn't want you to be sick, Kim Joy. We want you to be healthy. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter