Chapter 6

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since Joy's death. Jihyo didn't even eat anything in these two days. I am worried as hell of her. She didn't talk at all. Even with me. Honestly, I too, didn't have appetite to eat but I have to stay strong for Jihyo. Or else, we'll be more broken.

I am now on my way to meet the doctor who did an autopsy on Joy. She said that there's something wrong with the report so I had to go to confirm with her.

"Mr. Kim, come and sit here." She gestures me to sit down in front of her. As we sit, she hands me a report.

"Take a look of this. I need to know what happened when you first brought her to the hospital." I go through the report and my eyes catch something weird.

"Dr. Lee. What's wrong with the cause of death in here?"

"That's what I want to ask you. We did an autopsy and we didn't find any infection in her blood."

"She was fine for a while but hours later, her face was bloated and turned bluish. I suspected that it was excess of water, but the doctor didn't listen to me." I started to tell her everything, from A to Z of what had happened that day.

We have come to an agreement to sue that doctor and that hospital.

Joy, is daddy doing the right thing, now?

Triple update :)

Leave your comments fams :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter