Chapter 12

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past.
"Oi Jihyo." Taehyung called me and I looked back to him. He signalled me to follow him and I did. We went to an abandoned swimming pool building in our school. It was out of order because the construction never finished. He sat on the floor and let his feet dangling above the empty swimming pool. He dusted away the sit next to him, as a signal for me to sit beside him.

"Is everything okay now?" He asked me as he looked into my eyes. I just looked to the front and nodded.

"I was there actually. When he came to you." He said, in a low voice. Well it wasn't surprising for me to know that Taehyung was present that day.

He always does.

"I stopped when I saw him. He seemed.. So worried of you."

"Are you not?" I asked him back.

"No! Of course I'm worried of you! It was just that... I think, he likes yo-"

"Does my heart don't matter to you, Taehyung?" I looked into his eyes. The tears started to threaten to fall. He quickly hugged me.

"Jihyo don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry."

"I waited for you that day! I really wished you would come but instead Jimin came!"

"Jihyo I'm sorry."

"You know what, I'm actually glad he came. He's a good friend and he really care for me." Taehyung broke the hug and stared into my eyes. I was taken aback seeing his red nose and teary eyes.

"He's my best friend, Jihyo. I would never dare to hurt him. When I saw him in your house, hugging you, trust me. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter