Chapter 22

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I genuinely smile when I see Jin hyung and Jihyo already make up.

Yeah, it does hurts, but Jin hyung deserves Jihyo.

Jihyo deserves Jin hyung.

I don't deserve her at all.

Jimin-ah, I did the right thing, right?

Flashback
I closed my eyes, Jihyo was in my arm, as we waited for our lives to end. But I suddenly felt like I lose her, and I suddenly felt like I was breathing normally. I opened my eyes, only to find myself standing alone in a green field. Just then, I saw someone walking towards me.

I squinted my eyes to see the person. My eyes widened when I saw, Jimin was walking towards me.

"Jimin." I muttered, and he smiled, as if he heard I was calling his name. He came to me and hugged me, like nothing ever happened before.

Like, he was never dead at all.

"Jimin-ah. How-"

"How can you see me? That's because you're trying to kill yourself, you bastard" he smacked my head and I groaned in pain. He laughed seeing me rubbing my painful head.

"Then, am I dead now? Where's Jihyo?" He chuckled, after hearing my questions.

"No you're not dead yet." He swung his arm around my neck and smiled to me.

"Don't die, Taehyung-ah. It's not your time, yet."

"But I want to be with her." I started to burst into tears and kneeled down. He kneeled down, next to me and patted my back.

"Why did you do this to us? Why did you leave us? I would.. I would let Jihyo go for you, but just why in the world would you-"

"Don't say that you're going to let go of Jihyo because of me." He stopped and stared into my eyes.

"I didn't kill myself, Taehyung. Don't blame yourself. I was tripped and fell down by myself. You know I was always clumsy, right?" He chuckled, but I could sense it was a bitter one.

"I regretted the fact th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter