Chapter 19

Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had married her for more than 3 months, yet, she's still the same person; unhappy. I tried to shower her with love and care. My mom did the same too, before she was sick and admitted to the hospital. Both women in my life made me worried so much right now. I was all alone. I didn't have anyone to rely on. I didn't have a shoulder to cry on. I felt so suffocated and upset but I knew, I had to stay strong for both my wife, Jihyo and my mom.

"Oppa." She sat beside me and handed me a drink. We were waiting for my mom, getting her usual check-up.

"Thank you." I said, before taking a sip. I didn't know what was wrong with me but, my emotions suddenly piled up.

And I cried my heart out.

I wasn't expecting anything from Jihyo, but..

She hugged me, making me feel warm and wanted. Making me feel calm. For once, after all these years, I found the warm that I had been needing.

"I'm tired, Jihyo. I'm really tired."

"Mianhae oppa. I know I was being harsh on you."

I hugged her back. Though I was actually emotionally unstable, I still didn't want her to feel guilty.

"Just promise me you will try to move on."

"I promise."

And since that day, our relationship was getting better.

Since that day, we started to fall in love.

Since that day, we started to live like a happy family.

Mom was getting better, and me, Jihyo and my mom were just leading a normal happy life, like anyone would have.

1 year after our marriage, we were gifted with a cute daughter, and we named her, Kim Joy. The Joy of our life, our muse.

It was a happy life, and how innocent I was, to think that we will forever stay like that.

But no. Everything changed since Joy died.

Present.                                                                                  

"We've seen her actually. Couple of times." Jungkook suddenly mutters, breaking the silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter