Other Plans

Is This My Story?

Park Yoo Mi's POV

The rest of the day flew by smoothly. I had a chance to meet some of Minwoo-ssi's friends, the Jo twins, Youngmin-ssi and Kwangmin-ssi, Jeongmin-sunbae and Hyunseong-sunbae. They told me about their other friend, Donghyun, who had graduated already and was in university. As I packed my bags to go home, the Jo twins suddenly said, in unison, "Yoo Mi! Let's go meet Donghyun-hyung! We're meeting up at the cafe!"

I smiled. "Sure!"

Kwangmin looked at Minwoo and said, "Minwoo, let's go."

Minwoo smiled and scratched his head. "Sorry guys. I needa tutor someone today."

Youngmin frowned. "Who?"

Minwoo replied, "~~~~~."

Kwangmin frowned. "That girl? Why? Come with us! Tutor her another day! I'm sure she'll survive."

Youngmin nodded in agreement. "And why would she care about her grades anyways? She's just trying to get close to you. It's quite obvious that she's crushing on us, well, mostly you."

Minwoo frowned. "But I told her I would. Plus, she's not like that. She's nice."

Youngmin rolled his eyes. "You always say that about everybody. You never think that there are actually bad people out there."

Minwoo smiled and shrugged. "Nobody's completely bad."

"Whatever" The Jo twins said and rolled their eyes.

I bit my lip then said, "Hey, uhm, guys, it's no big deal. We can go another day."

Youngmin shook his head. "No, we can't! We must go today!" Kwangmin nodded his head in agreement.

Minwoo sighed then nodded. "Fine. I'll just go tell ~~~~~ that I can't tutor her today."

The twins hi-fived each other and smiled. They dragged me and we followed behind Minwoo.

Park Yoo Mi's POV

#####

Your POV

I checked my hand-mirror again to see if my make-up wasn't smudged. I grabbed my lipgloss and reapplied another layer. Pleased, I nodded to myself and smiled. I looked around the library and tapped my nails. Where was Minwoo?

As if on que, he walked in, followed behind the Jo twins and... the new girl? What? What was she doing here? As Minwoo came closer to me I smiled. "Hey."

He nodded. "Hey... uhm..."

The Jo twins but in and said, "He can't tutor you today! We're going somewhere with Yoo Mi!"

I looked at Minwoo for confirmation. He just smiled apologetically. "How about we set another time?"

I bit my lip then looked at the new girl, who was waiting for my reaction.. She was standing at the library entrance. I stared(glared) at her. She looked away from me and uneasily moved around on the spot.

I took a deep breath then said, "Sure. Where are you guys going?"

Before the twins could say anything, Minwoo said, "Oh, we're just meeting up with Donghyun-hyung at the cafe. Wanna come? I can buy you a coffee to make up for this session."

I smiled. "Sure. I'd love to. But that doesn't mean you're not tutoring me." I joked.

He laughed and nodded. I quickly gathered all my books, with the help of Minwoo. I smiled at him. I noticed the new girl staring at me and I scowled. She looked away.

Minwoo walked towards the new girl and said a few words. She smiled and nodded. Before she could link arms with him, I had my arm looped around Minwoo's and dragged him out. "Kaja, Minwoo! I haven't seen Donghyun-oppa in ages! Pali, pali!"

He chuckled and nodded. "Araso." He looked back. "Come on guys!"

Your POV End

#####