Family Time

Is This My Story?

Park Yoo Mi's POV

When I came home, I was greeted by mum. "Hey sweetie! How was your first day of school?" She was in the kitchen.

I smiled. "It was great mum! I met some new friends and they took me out to a cafe." I sat down at the dining table. "Is daddy home yet?"

As if he heard me, dad walked downstairs and sat down at the head of the table. He smiled at me, leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. "Had fun at school today?"

I nodded. "Yep."

Mum yelled upstairs to my younger brother, "Youngjoo! Come down for dinner!" There was a clatter of things and then we heard Youngjoo running down the stairs. Mum laughed. "The floor boards are gonna break if you keep on running like that."

Youngjoo smiled and scratched his head. "Hehe. Sorry."

Mum came out with the last dish and said, in a sing-song voice, "Dinner time!~"

I smiled.

Park Yoo Mi's POV End

#####

Your POV

When I arrived home, it was dark. I didn't bother to turn on the lights. I didn't want to see the mess in the house and I definitely didn't want to clean it. It was tiring work. Why did I ever bother come back to this stinking hell hole? I could just go off and live with dad. But then, he would always be with one of his s. 

Suddenly, I heard a grunt. "Oi."

I rolled my eyes and walked away, but was grabbed by the wrist. I glared at the almost bald, smelly fatso who was laying drunkly on the couch. "What the f**k do you want?" I snarled.

He chuckled. His breath hit my face. It was horrible. Rotten eggs. Alcohol. Dead teeth. I could almost see the yellowness of his teeth. "Feisty aren't ya?" He pinned me down against the couch. He pulled my loose tie off and threw it across the room. 

"What the f**k? F**k off you retard!" I screamed. I tried to claw at him but he had me pinned down.

He slapped me. "STOP F**KING MOVING YOU F**KING ! YOU'RE A ! A ! NOW DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!"

I leaned up, and he dug into my neck, thinking I was willing, but as I put my lips against his neck... I bit down. Hard. He let go of me and screamed in agony. I took the chance to scramble up, grab my tie and run into my room. I quickly locked the door. I looked into my mirror. I was already a mess. My hair was all over the place, my lipstick and mascara smudged and the bottons of my school blouse had popped exposing my skin. The zipper of my skirt had slid down so I quickly did it up again.

I heard a few grunts and then loud, heavy footsteps coming towards my door. The bastard then started pounding against the door. "OPEN THE F**KING DOOR YOU F**KING ! YOU SHOULD BE F**KING GRATEFUL I'M LETTING YOU F**KING STAY HERE! NOW OPEN UP AND REPAY ME!" I leaned against the door that was threatening to burst open. I quickly moved my bed against the door.

I sighed in relief when I heard him give up and go away.

My stomach grumbled. I looked around my room for anything to nibble on. There were apple cores and banana peels here and there. there were empty ramen noodle cups. There was an empty biscuit can and a ton of empty chip packets. I looked in my wardrobe and found a packet of chips that was expired by half a year. I quickly tore it open and shoved it down my throat. I swallowed it down with some water.

It wasn't long until I heard my 'mum' come home. She yelled out. "OI! ~~~~~! WHY DIDN'T YOU CLEAN THE HOUSE WHEN I WAS GONE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I screamed back. "I'M NOT YOUR F**KING SLAVE! DAMN! I COULD BE LIVING LIKE A PRINCESS! I COULD BE AT DAD'S!"

"WHAT THE F**K DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU B**CH? THEN GO DIE IN A HOLE! I RAISED YOU! BE GRATEFUL YOU LITTLE B**CH! GO TO YOUR DAD! HE'S THE REASON WE'RE LIVING LIKE THIS! IF HE DIDN'T SLEEP WITH SO MANY S, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE LIVING IN THIS HELL HOLE!"

"AT LEAST HIS S DON'T TRY TO ME EVERY MINUTE OF EVERYDAY!"

"STOP YOUR LIES YOU FILTHY ! IF YOU DIDN'T THROW YOURSELF AT YOUR STEPDAD SO MUCH, HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

I sighed. It was useless. I grabbed my suitcase and threw all my things in there. I didn't own much. Only some clothes, make-up and school stuff. The room was bare as well. The bed didn't even have sheets. I pushed it out of the way and open the door. I walked out and face my 'mum'. Her eyes were glaring and I hate to admit it, just like mine. I glared at her. "I'm leaving. I'm moving in with dad. I don't give a sh** about his s. At least I'd have a home. I reckon my 'stepmummies' are gonna be waaay more welcoming than you." And with that, I walked out the door.

I heard her scream, "NEVER COME BACK YOU B**CH!" I didn't even turn as I walked away.

Your POV End

#####