Help In The Rain

Is This My Story?

Your POV

"B****! Never come back again!" The woman, I called mum, yelled out at me as she threw me out of the house. It was raining badly outside.

I cried. "No! Umma! Please! Don't kick me out!" I scrambled over to her and grabbed her leg. She kicked me off, into the muddy grass, and walked back into the house, slamming the door behind her. I ran and tried to open it. "Umma! It wasn't my fault! I didn't try to seduce uncle! Please! He tried to r-ra me!"

"Shut the f*** up you little !" Uncle yelled from inside.

The door opened again and mum threw all my things outside before slamming the door shut again.

I cried. And cried. My own mother... doesn't believe me. I stood up from the mud and trudged out on the streets, silently crying.

Passerbys would've seen a weird girl, drenched in rain and all muddy walking aimlessly. They would've thought that I was a hobo...

Suddenly, a bicycle wizz past me, and I feel onto the wet concrete ground. The tears kept rolling down my cheek that was red and bleeding from the slaps mum and uncle gave me.

I didn't know how long I had been sitting there, in the rain, until I saw a shadow cover me. The rain had stopped falling on me. Someone was holding a hanky in front of me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful boy I'd even seen. He was smiling at me. "Here."

I just stared at him.

He smiled then squad down in front of me. He reached out to my face and wiped it carefully. I winced slightly at the wound on my cheek. The boy grinned and said, "You better get that treated." He gestured  my cheek. "Don't want it to ruin your beautiful face now, do we?"

I blushed. It was the first time I was complimented like that... it was nice.

He looked at the sky then sighed. "Looks like the rain's not gonna stop anytime soon. Here, have my umbrella."

He placed the umbrella and handkercheif into my hands then ran off in the rain before I could say anything. I looked at his disappearing figure, then at the handkerchief.

I smiled. "Gomowo..." I stood up and walked away.

#####

One year later...

I looked at my new school. It was... scary. The start of highschool. I looked around. There were people everywhere! I looked at the tall girls by the school gates. They were kinda beautiful... but they looked... evil? They must be the queenkas. They had their skirts up waaaay too high. The first few buttons of their blouse was undone, revealing a lot of... skin. As I got closer, I noticed only a couple of the girls actually looked beautiful the rest had too much make-up on. I shivered. No way was I going to become like them.

I looked down as I walked past them, then I bumped into someone. We both feel onto the ground.

That person helped me up while saying, "Mianhae! Mianhae! Gwenchana?"

I nodded. "Mianhae..." I looked up and saw his face. My eyes widened in shock as I recognized him as the boy who helped me a year ago.

He smiled. Someone then yelled out, "Oi! No Minwoo-ah! Hurry up! We'll be late for class!"

He grinned apologetically then said, "Gotta go! See ya!" before running off.

I watched as he ran over to some boys. No Minwoo? I smiled. So his name is No Minwoo? I looked at the school building. I've a new goal at this school. I'm gonna be No Minwoo's girlfriend!

Your POV End

#####

Narrator's POV

What ~~~~~ didn't realize was, the more she knew about Minwoo, the more she knew about his friends Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin. The more she knew about the six boys, the more she fell for them.

The deeper she fell for them, the more she would do to make them hers. Her ambition led her down a path that she never imagined she would go down. She became a queenka. A mean queenka. The ones who would bully other girls.

Love really does change people.

Narrator's POV End

#####