Dangerous

Is This My Story?

Your POV

We laughed at the joke Jeongmin made. We were still at the cafe. It had been almost an hour, but the talk never seemed to die down. Everyone had something to talk about. I sipped on my fruit smoothie that Minwoo was paying for. Instead of a coffee, I chose a banana smoothie. Not only did it taste waaay better, it was healthier. As I sipped, I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and flipped it open. It was a text from Hyuna.

To: ~~~~~
From: Hyuna

hey, how's da 'private' tutoring going? ;)

I sighed and quickly typed back a reply.

To: Hyuna
From: ~~~~~~

there was a change in plans. :( in the end, Minwoo took me to the cafe Donghyun-oppa works at and I got to see the rest of Boyfriend. :D We're having tons of fun.

After I clicked 'send' it wasn't long til I got a reply from her.

To: ~~~~~
From: Hyuna

good for you! but it would've been better if u had private time with ur minwoo.

I had to admit, she was right. Even though it was nice to have a get-together with Boyfriend, I really wanted to spend alone time with Minwoo. I looked up and saw the new girl. It was all her fault. I was having so much fun, that I almost forgot that she was there.

To: Hyuna
From: ~~~~~

ikr, it's all da new girl's fault, if it wasn't 4 her wanting 2 meet boyfriend, i would've gotten alone time with minwoo. >.<

I sighed and leaned back against the chair. The others were talking and they didn't seem to notice that I wasn't laughing. I felt a teensy bit sad, but I quickly wiped that sadness away. I should be happy.

To: ~~~~~
From: Hyuna

her again? tsk. u should b careful with her. there's something off.

 

To: Hyuna
From: ~~~~~

u'r right. i hav 2 do something.

 

To: ~~~~~
From: Hyuna

dat's right! i've got ur back girlfriend!~

 

To: Hyuna
From: ~~~~~

thanks hyuna! dat means a lot.

I looked at the new girl. I leaned back and started to do calculations for my plan. New girl, you're going down. You're not going to take Minwoo away from me. You're not going to take Boyfriend away from me. Not if I can help it. I'll make your life living hell.

Your POV End

#####

Park Yoo Mi's POV

I bowed again and smiled at the boys. "Thanks for taking me out. I had fun."

Minwoo smiled and nodded. "Our pleasure."

The twins laughed. "We had fun too! Let's go out again sometime!"

~~~~~ smiled and nodded enthusiastically. She was clinging onto Minwoo's arm. "Ooh... You guys call me when you do." She then looked at me with her deep black eyes. I don't know if anyone noticed, but her stare was... electrifying. It sent chills down my spine. Her eyes were like... bottomless pits. She smiled a sweet, fake smile at me. "We should hang out sometime, YooYoo..."

Minwoo chuckled then corrected her, "It's Yoo Mi."

She shrugged. "Oops. Silly me. Mianhae... new girl." She smiled again, this time a half smile. "I gotta leave now." She looked at Donghyun-sunbae. "Baibai, Donghyun-oppa. See you sometime." He nodded and smiled. She looked at Jeongmin-sunbae and Hyunseong-sunbae. "Bye sunbaes! See you at school." She looked at the twins and Minwoo. "See you tomorrow." Minwoo nodded and smiled. Youngmin scowled a bit, but nodded. Kwangmin nodded and smiled. She looked at me and waved, her long glittery nails shimmering. "See ya around." She spun around and cat-walked off.

There was something about her that scared me. She was beautiful, sure, but she seemed dangerous.

Park Yoo Mi's POV End

#####