Park Yoo Mi

Is This My Story?

~Two years later~

Your POV

I walked into the classroom and all eyes turned to me. Guys whistled and slapped my as I passed. Girls backed away in envy. Nerds cowered away into the darkness.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to the back to my seat, but June and May came over to greet me. June smiled and exclaimed, "Wow ~~~~~! You look great today! Like always!"

May pushed her out of the way and said, "I love your hair!"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I always look great."

The both of them smiled and chorused, "Of course!"

I pushed them out of the way then said, "You're in my way."

They bowed and panicked. "MIANHAE!"

I covered my ears and frowned. "Aish! Tune it down, would you? You guys are so noisy!"

"MIAN-I mean, mianhae..."

They quietly sat down in their seats. Where were my friends? Jeez.... were they making out with teachers again?

The bell rang and everyone filed into class. I watched as Minwoo and the Jo Twins walked in, followed by some boys. I sighed. Minwoo looked so adorable... Youngmin looked so cute with his new hair, while Kwangmin looked so manly with his.

Jessica finally came in, with boys trailing behind her like puppies. Some were fighting over who should hold her bag. Others were practically crawling on their knees. A few nerds came over and gave her her 'homework.'

I almost rolled my eyes at their desperateness. I smiled at Jessica. "Hey! I thought you'd never appear!"

She smiled and sat down next to me. Her 'slaves' placed all her things down in place. "I was surrounded in the corridor. Sorry. Where are the rest?"

As if on que, Yoona walked in also being followed by her 'slaves'

The teacher finally came in, looking a bit... messy, with Hyuna walking behind him.

Jessica and I rolled our eyes at Hyuna who just smiled and walked towards us.

Mr. Choi did the roll quickly. He was about to say something when he was interrupted with a knock on the door. The principal, Mrs. Jung, said, "You have a new student." A girl came in behind her. She was shyly looking at the floor.

I frowned.

So did Jessica, Yoona and Hyuna. The boys were buzzing. The girls were whispering and staring at us. I looked at Minwoo and the Jo twins. They were smiling.

I glared at the new girl. She bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo! Park Yoo Mi imnida!"

Mrs. Jung nodded then said to Mr. Choi, "I'll leave things here for you." She walked out.

Mr. Choi said, "Park Yoo Mi, you can sit next to... hmm... No Minwoo."

I glared at the teacher. Minwoo smiled and raised his hand. I watched as Yoo Mi walked over to him. I shot a look at June and May who luckily caught my look. June stretched then stuck her foot out. Yoo Mi stumbled. Some of my classmates snickered.

Minwoo stood up and helped her up.

I glared at Yoo Mi.

I watched the two introduce themselves and sit next to each other.

Mr. Choi cleared his throat and said, "Uhm... here are your results for last weeks history test. I'm pleased to say most of you did very well... while others were disappointing."

Some people sighed in relief while others sighed in frustration. Jessica sighed in frustration. Yoona sighed in relief. I watched as Mr. Choi blushed a beetroot red as he gave Hyuna her test back.

I raised an eyebrow at Hyuna who winked at me. I giggled and did a thumbs up.

Mr. Choi gave me my test back. I quickly looked at the results before scrunching it up and throwing it into my bag. A+

I looked at my friends who were just laughing. I'm guessing they think I've failed. But that was okay.

I looked at Minwoo to try see what he got. He got an A+. I smiled, pleased. That reminded me to look at the Jo Twins. Youngmin got an A and Kwangmin also got an A.

I looked back at Minwoo and noticed him chatting to Yoo Mi. I frowned. How come he's so nice to everybody?

I shrugged. Well, I guess that's part of his charm. Why I fell for him.

#####