Interested?

Is This My Story?

Your POV

During class, I fiddled with my phone. It may have looked like I wasn't concentrating at all, but of course the I was recording the lesson on my phone. Yoona was busily jotting down notes while Jessica was trying her best to concentrate. Hyuna was tapping her perfectly manicured nails against the desk. I sighed and leaned back against my chair. I plopped my phone down on the desk then looked over at Minwoo. He had his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. I almost melted. He looked so dreamy. I fanned my face. It was burning up. I turned my concentration to the window and looked outside.

Your POV End

#####

Park Yoo Mi's POV

I bit my lip as I tried hard to understand what Mr. Choi was saying. Math had never been my best subject, be it at my old school or here in this new one. The boy who I was sitting next to, Minwoo, seemed to notice me frantically copying down the solutions on the board.

He leaned in and whispered, "Gwenchana?"

I looked down and whispered back, "Uhm... I don't really get what he's saying..." I peeked up at him.

He smiled. "Oh, it's easy, here, let me explain it to you..."

#####

"Gomowo, Minwoo-ssi! I get it now!" I said to Minwoo as class ended.

He smiled and replied, "It's ok. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask the teacher, or you can just ask me."

I nodded. Suddenly, someone bumped into me causing me to fall down. My books scattered around me. I looked up and saw four girls walking pass. There were some boys behind them. The one who bumped into me smiled and said, "Opps, mianhae new girl."

Minwoo frowned and said, "Be more careful next time, Hyuna."

She just smiled and left. A tall girl who was busy checking her books walked out without even glancing at me. Another girl followed while inspecting her nails. They were all goddess-like and gorgeous.

The last girl didn't follow. She stopped next to Minwoo and smiled. "Minwoo, do you think you can tutor me after school today in the library? I really need to improve."

He smiled. "Sure, ~~~~~. See ya."

She smiled at him, look at me for a second with an unsure look on her face then left. Minwoo helped me pick up my books before helping me up.

Curious, I asked him, "Who are they?"

"The one who bumped into you was Hyuna. The one who was studying is Yoona then Jessica. The one who just talked to me is ~~~~~."

I nodded in understanding.

Park Yoo Mi's POV

#####

Your POV

I quickly caught up with the rest of the girls. They were waiting by Gayoon's locker for the rest to come. Taeyeon was already there as well as Seohyun and Sooyoung. They were chatting. Hyuna looked at me and said, "~~~~~~, as your best friend, I'm just telling you. Be careful of that new girl. Minwoo seems slightly interested in her. She was all flirty with him in class."

I bit my lip and frowned. "He was just being nice. I doubt there's anything to worry about."

Yoona, who was still reading, said, "Nope, Hyuna's right. I also noticed him being extra friendly to her."

Jessica nodded in agreement.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "You girls are too obsessed with boys and the lot. Should be more focused on yoour grades and stuff."

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. "Seohyun's right."

Jessica giggled and pointed to her 'slaves' and said, "More like boys are obsessed with us."

Sooyoung laughed and shook her head.

Hyuna laughed then looked at me, "But still, ~~~~~, you should be more careful with that girl. She's up to no good, I'll tell ya."

I just nodded and bit my lip. Hyuna couldn't be right could she? Was Minwoo interested in that new girl?

Your POV End

#####