Torture

Is This My Story?

Park Yoo Mi's POV

When I went to school, early in the morning, I was suddenly grabbed by someone, or some people, and pushed into the girls' toilet. They pushed me onto the cold hard floor. I looked up, and instantly recognized them as the school queenkas. There were only five of them there though.

There was ~~~~~ standing right in front of me, Hyuna next to her, Jessica on ~~~~~'s other side and two others I couldn't recognize, but I'd seen before. Jessica was just filing her nails, not even looking at me.

I tried to stand up but ~~~~~ pushed me back down. She smirked evilly at me.

I stammered, "W-what do you want?"

"Minwoo-oppa."

I frowned. "What?" I tried to stand up again, but this time, Hyuna pushed me down.

Jessica stared at me, scoffed and continued to file her nail. The other two girls snickered. ~~~~~ leaned down and placed both her hands on the wall where my head was. She smiled. "You heard me, loud and clear. Stay away from him. That's my warning. Do you understand?"

I frowned. "No. I don't. Minwoo's my friend. Why would I need to stay away from him?"

The four girls scoffed but ~~~~~ just rolled her eyes, and through gritted teeth, said, "He's mine."

"No, he's not. He's not an object. He has the right to choose his own friends, and he chose me as a friend. Only when he tells me to stay away, will I stay away." I stood up.

~~~~~'s eyes seemed to pierce straight through me, she looked as if she was reading my mind. She smiled and leaned back.

One of the girls glared at me, while the other just smirked and asked, "You've got guts, new girl, but messing with one of us means messing with all of us." She looked at ~~~~~, as if for permission.

~~~~~ smiled and nodded, "Go ahead, Gayoon-unnie. I'll be leaving."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "I'm going as well. I don't wanna break a nail again. Grabbing that fat b***h was hard enough." She walked out, without even a glance at me.

Hyuna smiled. "I'm staying here. Looks like fun."

~~~~~ nodded. "How about you, JiHyun-unnie?" She asked the girl who was shooting daggers at me.

"I'm staying."

"Araso." She whispered something into Hyuna's ear. Hyuna nodded and smiled. The two other girls seemed to have heard as well and smiled. She looked at me, scoffed and said, "Have fun." I didn't know if she was telling that to me or the three girls who towered above me in their high heels. She walked out.

Gayoon pulled my hair. Hyuna slapped my cheek. As those two started bashing me, JiHyun locked the door. No escape now. Ottokae? I fell down on my knees.

JiHyun stepped onto my right hand. The heel sent vibrations of pain all across my right arm.

They continued bashing me. Tears flowed down my cheek. I fainted.

Park Yoo Mi's POV End

#####

Your POV

Walking back to class, I laughed at my plan. It was perfect. Minwoo would definitely like me more.

I got a text from JiHyun.

To: ~~~~~
From: JiHyun

She's out. We've gone out. You can come now.

I smiled and quickly messed up my hair, placed some eye drops into my eyes and ran into the classroom in a rushed state. I ran right into Minwoo. He looked startled. "What's up?"

"Minwoo-oppa! The new girl was attacked in the girls' toilet! Ottokae?!"

His eyes widened and he ran off to the toilets. I followed behind him. I was pleased to find that JiHyun, Gayoon and Hyuna did a pretty good job. He seemed frozen, kneeling in front of the new girl.

"Oppa, ottokae?" I shook his arm.

"Let's get her to the first aid room first."

I nodded. I helped him pull her up onto his back.

When we got the the first aid room, the nurse was shocked at the new girl's state and quickly ushered us out so she could treat her. I faked a few sobs.

Minwoo grabbed my arms and asked, "What happened?"

I cried and threw myself into his arms. He seemed shocked at first but patted my back. "W-we were in t-the toilets to-together, b-but, s-some younger gir-girls came in and st-started bash-bashing h-her up. The-they told her to stay away fr-from y-you, s-saying that, that if-if they sa-see ha-her with you again, they'd ka-kill her."

"How come you're okay?"

"Be-because tha-they know I'm the sch-school qu-queenka. I couldn't d-do anything. Mi-mianhae, Minwoo-oppa."

He nodded and pulled away from me. "Gwenchana. You tried. Do you think you could recognize them now if you saw them again?"

I shook me head and sniffed. "It w-was so rushed. I-I pulled them away and t-told them to go away b-but tha-they had alread-already bashed her u-up badly."

He sighed and plopped down on the seat. "It's all my fault. Maybe if I wasn't her friend then she wouldn't be like this..." He covered his face.

I sat down next to him. "Gwe-gwenchana, oppa. Ya-you're just be-being nice. That's a-a good thing."

A very good thing, indeed... Minwoo, you'll be mine. Your conscience will definitely make you avoid her. You'll be mine.

Your POV End

#####

Hey yeom! Sorry for not updating. Truthfully, I have nothing against SNSD and 4Minute. They're two of my fav girl groups. They're all so pretty so I thought their prettiness would for the queenka roles. :D

Wow, the main character sure is evil... I have a feeling she's got other things up her sleeve as well... just to make YooMi's life miserable. ;)

Thanks for your support and please continue supporting me. *bows*

Please comment! It'd make my day!~ ^^