Moved In

Is This My Story?

Your POV

I laid on the big bed of my new room. It was dark, for it was night. When I arrived at dad's place, I was not surprised to find no one home but the maids. And the groundsmen. And the cooks. And the butler. And the housekeeper.

What I was most surprised about was, when I arrived, I found a woman playing with a baby. A baby. A baby. A baby. She was surprised to see me, but welcomed me with opened arms and a smile. The baby, or more so, the toddler, trotted towards me and hugged my legs.

That was when I found out my father had found himself a new family. He had finally decided that this woman was the one. This woman. Shin Min Hye. Shin Min Hye was a beautiful woman who looked about in her mid-thirties. She had an hour-glass figure. She had long, wavy black hair that reached her waist. Her eyes were chocolatey brown and seemed to have stars in them. Her nose was perfectly carved. Her lips were rosy red and full. What surprised me was that she did not need to use one bit of make-up to achieve this look.

The toddler, or my step-brother was Bo Jae Hee. Jae Hee was a cute and round one-year old child who had big brown sparkly eyes, like his mother's, a tiny botton-like nose and rosy pink cheeks. Though he was round, he was not fat or overweight. He just had baby-fat.

When my father came home, he was shocked to find me sitting in the lounge with his wife and son. He still looked the same since the last time I saw him, but his face was lined with age. He was still tall and well-built. Not fat, not skinny and no bulking muscles. His dark black hair was combed back neatly and not a strand out of place. His eyes were like the night sky, black and twinkling. His name, Jim Bo. He had been taken to America when he was a baby but came back to Korea as a teenager.

Anyways, back to the present. I laid in my big comfy bed plotting what I should do tomorrow at school. It would be too obvious to bash her up myself. I'd probably get the try-hards to do it, but where'd the fun in that? I flipped open my phone and went to my Images. I started scrolling through my pictures of Boyfriend, truthfully most of them were of Minwoo.

I'd do anything to make Minwoo mine. Anything.

#####

The next day, I arrived to school in style. In a limo. I had no idea what I was going to do to the new girl, god knows what her name is. I checked my nails. The paint looked like they were about to peel off. I needed to get Hyuna to do them for me. I grabbed my compact mirror from my purse and double checked my face. Today, I was going for a mature look like Shin Min Hye. I had curled my hair. I had bright red lipstick on and dark eyeshadow. 

I walked into the school gates with my head held up high. Guys whistled and girls squealed with envy. Nerds cowered away in the dark and the lower classmen all watched me with admiration in their eyes. People whispered to each other as I passed. Some whispered 'hello' which I showed no response to. It was the rules. Don't socialize with those people. One of the musts of being a queenka.

When I went to class, Jessica was sitting at her desk doing her nails. She smiled as soon as she saw me and waved. "~~~~~! Wow! Don't you look good today?"

"Gomowo, unnie. I just wanted to try a new look today."

She smiled and nodded. "Looks fantastic." She continued to file her long nails.

I sat down and noticed Yoona busily reading her book. I envied her. She was a queenka but she didn't need to try so hard. She made everything look so effortless. She studied. She looked pretty. She looked up and saw me looking at her and smiled. "Morning."

I smiled. "Morning, unnie."

She whispered in a low voice to me, "Did you study for the pop quiz we have this morning?" She was the only one who knew of my high scores and she didn't seem to care nor did she tell anyone who would. I liked that. She was a person that anyone could trust completely, regardless of their status at school.

I shook my head. "I didn't get a chance," I whispered back, "I moved in with my dad yesterday."

She smiled. "Finally. You should've done so ages ago."

"But... he has a new family."

She raised an eyebrow. "I don't think that changes a thing. You're still his daughter."

I smiled. That comforted me. "Thanks."

She nodded. "Like the look, by the way." Then, she went back to her book.

I looked out the window and tapped my nails against my desk. A shadow suddenly came over me. I looked up to see a smiling Hyuna. "Hey... what's up?"

She took her seat next to mine then said, "You cheeky thing! I saw everything!" Jessica looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. Hyuna smiled. "You came in a limo today!"

"Oh, that. Yeh, I moved in with my dad."

Hyuna clapped her hands together. "That's awesome! Now you don't have to live in that stinking hell hole How you survived all those years, I have no idea."

I laughed, then yawned. I put my hand over my mouth. Suddenly, Hyuna's eyes widened. "Oh god! Look at your nails! When was the last time you manicured them?"

I thought for a second. "Two days ago. When you did them for me."

She shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk." She opened her draw and took out her manicure set. "Time to do your nails."

I smiled. "Thanks."

#####