Cold

Is This My Story?

Your POV

Despite the cold, us queenkas, were all dressed up in shorts, or skirts, and tight fitted tank tops that showed off our bodies... well except for Yoona, of course. She was warm and snug in a cute sweater and comfortable jeans. 

I tried to act as casual as I could, but I couldn't deny, I was freezing. Jessica and Hyuna was chatting animatedly, looking totally unfazed by the chilly weather. 

Sometimes I did wonder why I bothered, but then remembered Minwoo. I stared over at the new girl enviously. She, Minwoo and the twins were chatting and joking around. Their relationship with each other seemed so... natural and effortless. Like she didn't need to try to be friends with them.

But of course, I knew better. She probably had to pull many cards from under her sleeve to make the trio so attracted to her.

I flicked my hair and turned to Yoona, "When's the bus going to arrive?" I tapped my foot impatiently.

We had meant to have departed the school to the forest around half an hour ago, but the bus was running late or something. She shrugged and asked, "Are you sure you'll be fine wearing just that? Do you want to wear my jacket?"

I smiled but shook my head, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm fine." I gritted my teeth, to stop them from chattering. 

"Is it really worth it?" She murmured quietly to me, "If he likes you, then he wouldn't mind whatever you were wearing..."

"It's worth it. Everything is worth it, for No Minwoo."

Your POV End

#####

Yoona's POV

"It's worth it. Everything is worth it, for No Minwoo." ~~~~~ stated, stubbornly.

I sighed and shook my head lightly as she walked off to join Hyuna and Jessica in their conversation. "~~~~~-ah, don't you understand? Love can't be forced... You can't make someone fall in love with you, for your physical appearance, or it won't really be love at all, would it? That'd just be pure lust... Don't change for a boy, just to look good in their world... get a boy who will see you as their world."

I tightened my scarf, before walking over to my friends.

Yoona's POV End

#####

Park Yoo Mi's POV

"Can you see what they're wearing? Wait, make that what they're not wearing?" Youngmin said to me, as he scowled at the queenkas.

I looked over at ~~~~~, Hyuna, Jessica and Yoona. All, except Yoona, were wearing clothes suit to go to Africa. I giggled and said, "I guess they're not afraid of the cold."

Kwangmin rolled his eyes and said, "Those s look like they're about to freeze to death, apart from Yoona-noona of course."

Minwoo frowned and said, "Hyung, you shouldn't call them s. They're nice people, especially ~~~~~. It's just... their style that makes people misunderstand them. They're just being girls and girls are like that."

"Well, you don't see Yoo Mi here dressing up like that." The twins chorused.

I smiled and shook my head lightly. 

Just as Minwoo was about to say something, Youngmin yelled out, "Oh the bus is finally here!"

Park Yoo Mi's POV End

#####