Patience Is A Virtue

Is This My Story?

Your POV

"So... what are you gonna do to the new girl?" Hyuna asked as she blew on my newly painted red glimmery nails that matched my look.

I shrugged. "No idea. I don't want to attack her because that'd be too obvious but I don't want to get the wannabes to do it because it won't be fun."

Jessica rolled her eyes and continued to file her nails. "You need to show her who Minwoo belongs to. You can't let her get any closer to him than she already is."

Hyuna nodded and continued to paint another coat on my nails. "That's right. You gotta show her who's the queens of this school. You gotta show her that kingkas belongs to us, queenkas."

I nodded and thought for a second. "Hmm... then how should I do that?"

Yoona looked up from her book and said, "Is this really necessary? It's not like Minwoo is your boyfriend yet, nor does she seem to have any interest in him."

Hyuna looked up and shook her head. "Now that's where you're wrong. If she doesn't protect Minwoo from girls like her, then how can they ever get together? Plus, Minwoo's so nice, of course she'd fall for him."

I sighed. "Let's stop talking about this matter. My head hurts." With my free hand, I rubbed my temples.

Jessica shuffled closer to me and stopped doing her nails. She stood up and started to massage my temples. "It's ok, ~~~~~-ah, you've got us, your unnies, to back you up. We'll make sure everything goes perfectly fine. The new girl will be out of the way and Minwoo will be yours."

I looked up at her and smiled. "Gomowo, unnie, you're the best."

She giggled and went back to doing her nails. Hyuna sat back and smiled at her work of art. "All finished."

I smiled. "Thanks Hyuna, you're the best."

"No problem." She then went over to Jessica and helped her with her nails.

After about ten minutes of trying to think of an idea to hurt the new girl, I decided to solve this problem using another view. Maybe I shouldn't be so... direct. I should slowly put my plan into place..

Bingo.

I looked around the room. Our 'slaves' were just sitting at their desks, looking at us drooling. The girls were watching us in admiration. I gestured for one of the 'slaves' to come over. He looked surprised and managed to stumble over. The other 'slaves' were watching him with eyes filled with jealousy.

I leaned towards the boy. "Hey..." I said, seductively, "Oppa... Do you think you can help me with something?"

He gulped and nodded. "S-s-sure." His ears were turning bright red.

I gestured for him to lean in closer. He did. I shook my head. "Come closer...closer...closer...closer... good." Right now, he was so close his nose was almost touching mine. I leaned up and whispered into his ear, "Now, tell no one..." He nodded. I softly blew into his ear. I noticed him shiver, slightly. "I want you..." He gulped, I smiled, "...to help me find some information about someone."

He nodded. "Wh-who?"

"The new girl..." I leaned back and relaxed into my chair. "Can you do it?" He nodded. I smiled. "Come talk to me later... up on the school roof... alone."

He nodded then stumbled back to his seat.

I bit back on my lip to restrain from laughing out loud. The bell then rang and I saw the twins come in with Minwoo and the new girl trailing behind them talking about something. This time, I had to restrain from frowning.

Just you wait, new girl, just you wait.

Bo ~~~~~, keep in mind, patience is a virtue.

Your POV End

#####