Cafe

Is This My Story?

Your POV

As soon as we arrived at the cafe, I saw Donghyun-oppa. He looked more mature since the last time I saw him. He looked taller too. I smiled and ran over to him. I hugged onto his arm. He seemed a bit taken back for a second before chuckling. He patted my head. "Hey ~~~~~-ssi."

I smiled and bowed, slightly, "Annyeong Donghyun-oppa! Long time no see!" I noticed him wearing an apron. "Oppa, you work here?"

He nodded. All of a sudden, the twins ran over and attacked Donghyun-oppa. "Hyung! Haven't seen you in aaages!"

Minwoo smiled and said, "Hey hyung!"

The new girl, whatever her name was, 'shyly' ahem ahem, came out behind him. I scowled. She bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoo Mi! Nice to meet you." She held out her hand.

I restrained from rolling my eyes.

Donghyun-oppa smiled. He took her hand and shook it. "Hey, I'm Donghyun. Nice to meet you too."

Youngmin asked, "Where are the others?"

Donghyun pointed to the stairs. "They're upstairs. I'll come up after my shift finishes."

I grinned and quickly walked to the stairs. At the stairs I gestured for the boys. "Kaja! Pali pali!"

Minwoo smiled and nodded and followed behind.

I took the stairs two at a time. The first thing I noticed when I was upstairs, was that there was no one up there. Only two familiar figures sitting at the other side of the room. I smiled and quickly ran towards them. "Hyunseong-sunbae! Jeongmin-sunbae!"

They both turned heads to see me and smiled. I hugged them both.

They laughed. Hyunseong-sunbae asked, "Why are you so excited to see us? It's not like we go to different schools."

Jeongmin sipped his drink and nodded.

I giggled and said, "But sunbaes are soo busy with college exams! I hardly see you at all!"

Minwoo and the twins caught up and sat down in the comfy chairs. Youngmin grabbed Jeongmin-sunbae's drink and sipped it. Jeongmin scowled. I laughed and sat down between Jeongmin-sunbae and Minwoo.

The new girl was awkwardly standing next to Youngmin and Kwangmin. Kwangmin gestured for her to sit down. She sat in between the twins, looking 'uncomfortable'. I restrained from rolling my eyes.

Donghyun-oppa finally came up puffing. I smiled. Finally, all my Boyfriends were together in the same room once again.

Your POV End

#####