Camp

Is This My Story?

Your POV

I was boredly filing my nails, half listening to what the teacher had to say. It was just another year level assembly to report on things blah blah blah blah. I really had no interest in knowing what the school was up to or how everyone in the year level is doing. 

God, and they had to make this crap weekly. I'd be wagging but the consequences are having 25% taken off of each assessment or exam for the rest of the term. Harsh. 

And all because a few of us decided not to turn up.

"...Year level camp."

My ears perked up and I stopped filing my nails for a second. I looked up at the teacher in interest.

She cleared and said, "This year we'll be going down to a forest." 

I sighed. Last year we had went to the beach. It was awesome; we got to wear bikinis, show off her bodies. Everyone had been drooling over us. This year, the forest? How the hell were we going to show off any thing?

My eyes darted towards Minwoo unknowingly and I started to smile. Well, now that I think of it, it doesn't reeally matter where we go, as long as I was with Minwoo... oh, and also the twins. Even if we were in hell, as long as I was with them, I'd be in heaven. 

I heard Jessica groan beside me. "Why the forest? That place is like... eww! I mean, I've heard they have leeches! Gross!" 

Hyuna sighed and said, "We still have to go." She looked at me and smiled before turning to Jessica, "If ~~~~~'s going, and I'm certain she is, we have to be there to back her up as well."

I smiled at her and said, "Gomawo, unnie. You're the best."

Jessica sighed and cutely pouted. "Araso..." She looked at me, "Just for you." I smiled appreciatively. Jessica's face suddenly lit up and she exclaimed excitedly, "This gives us an excuse to go shopping! Daddy can't say no, definitely can't."

Yoona rolled her eyes and said, "It's not like your parents can ever refuse their little princess."

Jessica smiled and shrugged, "I guess."

I smiled and looked at Minwoo again. This trip was going to be awesome.

Your POV End

#####