Chapter 9

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Won passed away during our vacation 1 year ago.” Min Ho looked at his father and his mother.

Jin In immediately close her face and burst into tears. “I am sorry, Min Ho. Omma do not know that Ji Won was sick.”

Min Ho exhale a soft gasp. It is hurt to remember the moment when Ji Won gone during their vacation to Canada. During that time, doctor informed him that Ji Won do not have much time left and that the reason why he brought her for a vacation. He still remember how cold is her face on his palm.

 “Min Ho, thank u for accepting me as your wife and Hee Gun as your son even I know there is no love from u for me. But, I am happy with it. Thank you for everything.”

That was the last words uttered by Ji Won for him. Almost 2 years she was fighting with her cancer, but at the end, she is defeated.

“That is why we don’t have any children too. During out marriage, we never been together because Ji Won refused to, as she thought that she is the cause of why me and Shin Hye broke off.”

“But why u are not telling us all of this?” asked Jin In unsatisfied.

“Ji Won asked me not to tell anyone about her disease.”

“Did Shin Hye know about this?” asked Jong Min to his son.

“No.” replied Min Ho short.

“She need to know about this, “said Jong Min.

“For now, I don’t find any reason for Shin Hye to know this. And I think we never meant to be together.” Soft gasp escaped from Min Ho lips every time he remember what happened three years ago.

“You will never know.” Deep inside Jin In heart, she still hope that one day, Shin Hye will be part of their family.

“So, how is she? How is Shin Hye?” Min Ho took a courage to ask about Shin Hye.

“She is very successful fashion designer now. After the incident, she resigned from our company and further her studies in Paris. She got her own boutique now,” told Jin In.

“That’s good.”

“But, if u meet up with Shin Hye one day, cant both of u still be friend?” asked Jin In.

“Im not sure omma. I am okay with it, but I am very confident enough that she gonna hate me so much.”

“You will never know,” said Jong Min.

“Where is Min Hee?” asked Min Ho trying to change the topic.

“She need to go back to Busan tonight, packing her things upstairs,” told Jin In. Almost 2 years Min Hee start working with their company and both her and her husband feel lucky that Min Hee willing to learn even she is not interested to manage a company.

“Min Ho, I think u should go up, and rest. U look very tired.” Jin In look at Min Ho with concern. Her son lost a lot of weight and he really look disturbed.

Min Ho nodding slightly and carry Hee Gun who already sleep in his arm. Min Ho walk up slowly and open his bedroom. He sighed and look around the room. Nothing change, everything is there. Min Ho slowly put Hee Gun on his bed and walk to his working table. He opened the small drawer to take out his planner. Small boxes with gold lining catch his eyes. Min Ho slowly opened the box and he startled to see 2 rings inside. His wedding ring with Shin Hye. Min Ho locked his eyes to the ring and his eyes started to feel the warm of the tears. His heart feel suffocated inside. He closed the box and put it back inside the drawer while rough gasp escape from his lip.

. . .

Seoul Grand Hyatt

Min Ho walked out from the crowd who attending Seoul Fashion Exhibition week. He cant stand with a lot of crowd and it makes him breathless. If it is not because of Ji Hyun, he will make sure he still resting inside his beloved bedroom now.

Min Ho leaned on the wall nearby the banner of Honey Couture Summer Collection. His gaze locked at the signature on the banner and he is very familiar with it. One name immediately crossed his mind.

After a moment, his is shaking his head trying to deny it but at the same time he saw the name of Ssinz at the end of the signature make him to think again if it is the same person that he used to know.

. . .

Mango Six Café

“Your signature is so nice,” said Min Ho while looking at Shin Hye signature.

“What are u doing?” asked Shin Hye while looking at Min Ho with a suspicious look.

“This.” Min Ho showed Shin Hye that he is looking at Shin Hye signature in one of her drawing blocks.

“Hmm?” Shin Hye raised her eye brow wondering why Min Ho intensely looking at her signature.

“I have one gift. I can read people signature.”

“Really? Liar.”

“I am serious. U want to know or not?”

“Okay.. Tell me what u know about me by reading my signature.” Shin Hye give her focus look to Min Ho.

“Okay. First, you are stubborn.” Min Ho paused and smile.

“Hmmm..” Shin Hye nodded slightly.

“U will always think that u are right,” continued Min Ho.

“Okay..”

“Miss ‘Know-It-All’.”

“Okay…”

“The last one, u are now in love with someone that has a very handsome look, gentle, and caring.” Min Ho winked his eye.

Shin Hye look at Min Ho with annoyed face, but she feel like teasing him. “Who is him? Ok Taecyeon?”

Min Ho smiley face immediately turn sour. His body stiffen and gave a murderous look to Shin Hye. “Ok Taecyeon? Who is him? I’m sorry, which Ok Taecyeon?”

“U do not need to know,” teased Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye! Who is Ok Taecyeon?” asked Min Ho again.

Shin Hye can’t control her smile and giggled when she saw Min Ho reaction.

“Are u playing with my heart?” Min Ho realized that Shin Hye just purposely teasing him. He immediately took a cushion beside him and hit Shin Hye slightly.

“Oppa, what are doing? How can u hit a lady like that?” Shin Hye took the cushion and hit Min Ho back, hard.

“I am jealous,” said Min Ho with a puppy eyes.

Shin Hye just glared at Min Ho.

“I am very sensitive guy. If I know u meet up with Ok Taecyeon, I am going to find him.”

. .

‘Shin Hye’. The name of person who still strongly attached deep inside his heart until now. But he realized that he do not have the right anymore to find her after what he did 3 years ago. Even what has happened is not something that he wanted it to be, but he is the person who broke her heart into the pieces, hurting her the most and most probably her worst nightmare ever.

He still remember and can hear how she is crying when he cancelled their wedding. How can he forget that, he is not only caused the parents a lot of troubles, but he hurt the woman that he loves so much. But he know that he cant turn back the time.

Regret? He ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter