Chapter 2

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

““What? U better go now before I call police. Go now! Go!” said Min Ho.

“Hey, I know how to go by myself. U do not need to force or teach me. Hurg!!” said Shin Hye while walk away from the swimming pool area.

“What happened Shin Hye? Why u are wet? Min Ho.. What u are doing to Shin Hye,” asked Hwang Jin In after heard the noisy noise at the swimming pool.

“Omma, u know who is she?” asked Min Ho with annoyed tone.

“Shin Hye.. she is abuji PA. Shin Hye, are u okay? Did Min Ho do something to u?” asked Jin In Ri to Shin Hye.

“Im okay ajumni. It just wet a bit,” answered Shin Hye while glancing at Min Ho and hiding herself behind Jin In.

Chae Ri looking at her son with unbelievable look, “Min Ho..”

“No need to act innocent Shin Hye ssi. Not that u are not used to see man body,” said Min Ho sarcastically.

“Min Ho… what are u talking about? Come Shin Hye, don’t bother with Min Ho. Lets change your dress inside.. come,” asked Jin In and walk away together with Shin Hye.

After changing to a new dress, Shin Hye prepare to go back to the office.

“Sajangnim, ajumni I make a move first, I need to drop by office to send all the documents back” said Shin Hye.

“No need, before I go to see doctor, I will ask Ahn ahjussi to send me for a while,” said Lee Jong Min.

“But sajangnim…” before Shin Hye able to continue her sentences, it was cut off when Jin IN call Min Ho who walking down from his room.

“Min Ho, can u send Shin Hye back to her house?” asked Jin In.

“I thought she came with her own car today?” asked Min Ho with displease tone.

“Her car in the workshop today. Please Min Ho.”

“Ajumni, it’s okay. I can go back with taxi,” said Shin Hye. She don’t feel comfortable at all to for Min Ho to send her back with two not so good incident happened to them back to back.

“Omma, I need to some stuff and I don’t think I got enough time to send her back…”

“Please…” Jin In try to convince her son again.

“Hmmm… Okay… ,” Min Ho finally agreed to send Shin Hye back. “What are u waiting for?” asked Min Ho to Shin Hye with his annoyed gaze.

“Sajangnim, ajumni. I go first. Thank You,” said Shin Hye before she leave.

“Yeobo, don’t u think they look good together?” asked Jin In to her husband.

“Why?” asked Lee Jong Min.

“I think Shin Hye really suits Min Ho. Can we try to match make them?” asked Jin In.

“Before u plan anything, u better ask Min Ho first if he already have someone or not. If both is single, I don’t mind. I like Shin Hye to be our daughter in law too,” said Lee Jong Min. Shin Hye is not only his PA, she is his best friend daughter.

. . .

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye just keep quite in the car. Min Ho glancing at Shin Hye and saw her shivering.

“Why?” asked Min Ho.

“Can u increase your aircond temperature? Very cold,” replied Shin Hye.

Min Ho look at Shin Hye with disbelief. Min Ho took his jacket from the back seat and throw it to Shin Hye. “ Eee… use this.”

Shin Hye was shock with the way how Min Ho pass the jacket to her. “Can u give properly?” said Shin Hye.

“People been good enough to send her back, still got a lot of complain,” mumble Min Ho.

After 20 minutes, they arrived in front of Shin Hye house. Min Ho looking at Shin Hye who already fell asleep.

“Shin Hye ssi.. Shin Hye ssi..” called Min Ho but still got no reaction from Shin Hye.

Min Ho turn up the volume of the car radio hoping that it will hell to wake Shin Hye.

“Aaaaa…. What is this?” asked Shin Hye who wake up un shock because of the loud noise. “Yah Lee Min Ho! What are u doing?” added Shin Hye.

“I called u so many time but u are not moving at all. Sleep like a bear! Huh, I thought u gone alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter