Chapter 5

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho cannot focus on his works after what happening between him and Shin Hye this morning. He keep glancing outside his room throughout the glass window to see Shin Hye. He know that whatever words came out from his mouth is too much, but he don’t know why he feel so angry to see Shin Hye and Yong Hwa together. Is he jealous? But why? He do not have the answer.

Min Ho look at his watch and now is already 9 p. m. He saw Shin Hye is preparing to back and he immediately walk to ask Shin Hye to go back with him. He know that today Seo Jun was using Shin Hye car.

“Shin Hye.. Shin Hye, let me send u,” offered Min Ho.

Shin Hye glared at Min Ho. “Im going back with taxi.”

“Please Shin Hye, I just worried about u. Let me send u home.”

“Im not your wife, so, there is nothing for u to be worried about,” Shin snapped.

“I know u are not my wife yet, and I know u can go back by yourself, but im just asking u just let me send u back, anything wrong with it?” Min Ho started to raised up his voice. Shin Hye really tested his temper.

“No.. nothing is wrong. But today, I wanted to go home by taxi.”

“Shin Hye, it is late at night already and it is quite dangerous for u to back by taxi alone at this area,” Min Ho try to convince Shin Hye.

“Any different if it is late at night or not? U are still thinking that I am cheap woman. Isnt it?”

“Okay, im sorry with what happened this morning okay? I know it is my fault. Please forgive me?” asked Min Ho. “I just don’t…”

“Just keep it all your reason, I don’t want to know” Shin Hye was cutting of Min Ho sentences.

Min Ho take a deep breath and said, “Look, I don’t like when u talk to Yong Hwa! I don’t like him!” confessed Min Ho.

“Pardon?” Shin Hye confused with what Min Ho said just now, but at the same time, she cant hide her smile. Min Ho is jealous.

A soft gasp escaped Min Ho lips. “Are really didn’t hear it?”

“No. Cant u repeat it?” Shin Hye trying to provoke him.

Min Ho darted his gaze to Shin Hye. “Forget it.”

“Okay. But tomorrow I will follow Yong Hwa ssi to Busan 2 days for the marketing research,” informed Shin HYe.

“No!” Min Ho immediately say no. “Then, all your work how? Who is going to do it?” asked Min Ho with unbelievable look.

“I did asked So Ra to help replacing my place.”

“No! No! No!” Min Ho snapped. “No.. u are working with me, u have to ask me first before u decided to go and help other! See, u still wanted to go out with Yong Hwa!” added Min Ho.

Shin Hye trying to hide her smile. Min Ho looks so cute when he is jealous. A soft laugh came out from her small mouth.

“Just kidding okay? Im not going anywhere,” Shin Hye tell the truth.

“What?” Min Ho widened his eye with a confusion look.

“Im just kidding.”

“Just kidding?” Min Ho squints his eyes and give a murderous glare to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye smile and said, “U wanted to send me home right?”

Min Ho rolled his eyes and walk to the elevator.

“U want to send me home or not?” shouted Shin Hye and follow Min Ho from the back with a soft giggles.

. . .

The Griffin Bar

“Shin Hye really affects your life isn’t it?” asked Ill Woo. Last night Min Ho called him asking for urgent meet up. He said he do not know what to do already because of Shin Hye.

Min Ho taken a deep breathe and shake her head. “It is weird. Can u imagine that, me, Lee Min Ho can admit to her that I am jealod with Yong Hwa. Can u imagine it?”

“Hey, I were u, I feel the same too.”

“I just don’t know. I don’t if she love me or not.”

“Im sure she love u. After all the harsh words u thrown to her, if she do not love u, trust me, not only a slap, she will kick u too,” said Ill Woo trying to make a joke by looking as Min Ho sour face. Long time he didn’t see Min Ho reacted like that. It is not the first time for Min Ho to fall in love, but seem like with Shin Hye, Min Ho really like a teen who are in love.

Min Ho rubbed his face. “ What do u think? What can I do to know that she love me too?” asked Min ho.

“I think I know. Yes.. I know how to help u,” replied Ill Woo confidently.

. . .

TechLand Corporation

Shin Hye came out from Min Ho room after jotting down all his upcoming appointments. She saw a lady coming towards her. Tall with a long hair, wearing white t shirt and black colour jeans. Most importantly, she is very pretty.

“Excuse me, I have an appointment with Lee Min Ho ssi,” asked the lady.

“Sajangnim..” Shin Hye paused and look at Min Ho coming out from his room. She don’t like the way the lady smile at Min Ho.

“Ji Hyun, hey… finally u are here,” Min Ho greeted Jun Ji Hyun. “Oh my God, how are u? U look so good,” added Min Ho.

“Im fine.. yes I knew it,” replied Ji Hyun.

“Come, let me show my office,” Min Ho invited Ji Hyun to go into his office. Min Ho turn to Shin Hye and said “Shin Hye, please prepare two cup of coffee, thank you.”

Min Ho close his office door and left Shin Hye with confusion and uncomfortable feeling. Both Min Ho and the lady, Ji Hyun look so close and intimate. Shin Hye her hand hard and walk to the pantry to prepare the coffee.

. . .

The Griffin Bar

“Annyeong, sorry, a little bit late, a lot of car,” said Shin Hye to Min Ho who was waiting for her. After work just now, Min Ho asking her if she woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter