Chapter 3

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Mansion

“Min Ho, do u have girlfriend, future wife?” asked Jin In to her son while having their dinner.

“Ermmm…” Min Ho clearing his throat.

“Why? Something is wrong with the question?” asked Jin In.

“Abuji..” Min Ho trying to get help from his father but his father pretend that he do not understand.

“I don’t want to get involve with it. Talk to your ommoni,” Lee Jong Min took a last sip of his drink and walk away from the dining room.

Min Ho clenching his jaw and pretend there is nothing wrong with the question. Is not that his mother do not know that he is very sensitive towards the questions.

“Still waiting…”

“No one omma,” answered Min Ho.

“Then if there is no one, u should find one,” said Jin In. She thingking of suggesting something to Min Ho, but she afraid that Min Ho will get annoyed and run back to US again.

“Omma, do u think finding future wife is like choosing a cat in pet shop?” asked Min Ho. Who do not want to get married, but he is not ready yet. He is not ready to open his heart to anyone.

“I can find for u if u want too.”

Min Ho look at his mother.

“Up to u. Im okay with it,” said Min Ho. He is very tired to have this conversation with his mother about this. Min Ho his hand. There is one question keep appearing on his mind since this evening. “Omma, Shin Hye have boyfriend?”

Chae Ri seriously cannot hide her surprised reaction with Min Ho question.

“Why? Interested?” teased Jin In.

“No, just asking. Can i?”

Chae Rin shake his head.

“Of course u can, because all Shin Hye secret is in my hand.” Jin In look at Min Ho and continue. “As far as I know, she have no one yet.”

“Really?”

Min Ho feel relieved to see the mother nod her head. But, the guy that he saw this evening is who. Shin Hye and the guy look alike too.

“Min Ho, do u really serious want Omma to find for u? After this, whatever I choose, don’t complain, okay?”

Min Ho frowning. Suddenly he feel worried if the woman the mother choose is not as what he expected. He took his glass and drinks the water until finish.

“But, make sure the woman have a good figure, not too short, not too dark and looks good with me,” said Min Ho.

“Min Ho, don’t worry about it. I will make sure u will like it because I like her too.”

“Hmm..okay,” replied Min Ho. “Omma, tomorrow I have work at Jeju for 4 days,” added Min Ho when he just remember about his schedule tomorrow.

“Then, when u are going to see her?”

“I will meet her after my business trip. Only 4 days Omma, is not that im going to run to US,” teased Min Ho while bringing his empty rice bowl into the kitchen.

. . .

Min Ho sit on his bed and started to open his laptop. He is thinking if it is the right decision to let the mother find someone that can become his wife. He is like giving hope to his mother and there is no turning back.

Suddenly Min Ho eyes darted to his drawer. It has been a long time he do not open it since he broke up with Kim Ji Won. He pull the drawer and saw album covered by dust. There is a strong voice inside of him asking not to get the album out. Before he close the drawer back, his eye focus on cream colour card besides the album.

“Wedding Invitation?” Min Hi flipped the card and saw two familiar name on it. He never know that he did receive the invitation as he already went to US on that time.

Min Ho clenched his jaw to control his anger. In just a moment, he crumbled the card and throw it into the bin.

Why must he still feel the pain until now? What is the meaning? It’s been 3 years, but he still cannot forget what is happening before. He is closing his eye trying to get back his sense and suddenly his phone ringing.

“Yeobosoyo…” answered Min Ho without looking at the caller name.

“Sajangnim, this is me, Shin Hye.”

Like having a electric shot inside his body, Min Ho immediately sitting up from his lying on the bed.

“Why did u call me this late at night?” asked Min Ho without realizing the tone that he used is quite hard.

“Im so sorry sajangnim. I forgot to pass u the flight ticket to Jeju just now. I just would like to inform u that I already email to u. Can u please check your email?” informed Shin Hye.

“Oh.. Okay, I will check later.
“If there is nothing more, I hand off the phone first. Good night, sajangn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter