Chapter 6

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Min Ho.”

Min Ho look up and saw Kim Ji Won. “I have to call u a back,” told Min Ho to Shin Hye.

“Annyeong,” greeted Ji Won.

“Annyeong,” replied Min Ho back.

“How are u?”

“Good, better than before.”

“You look different now.”

“People change.”

“Your heart?” Ji Won is not sure if she should ask the question, but she wanted to know Min Ho feeling.

Min Ho let out a soft laugh. “It is not your business if my heart has change or not, Kim Ji Won ssi.”

“I heard that u studied at USA..”

“Yes, I did.” Cut Min Ho off and continue, “I went there just to heal my own wound, but I am back, I am happy and I am engaged.”

Ji Won was surprise hearing that Min Ho is engaged. “Wow, congratulations.” Ji Won paused for a while, find a words to utter. “She must be a lucky girl.”

“She is my PA, we already engaged for 6 months” said Min Ho.

“I guess she is lucky girl,” said Ji Won softly. “She must be very beautiful,” added Ji Won.

“She is. Very,” replied Min Ho and Shin Hye face appeared in his mind. The sweet but stubborn Shin Hye. The cute and short tempered.

Ji Won force herself to smile. She should be happy with Min Ho happiness, but deep inside her heart, she wish that she would be given a second chance to have Min Ho love once again.

. . .

Min Ho looking at Shin Hye beside him at the passenger seat. He almost dragged Shin Hye out from the office just now as she stubbornly do not want to follow him for lunch. It’s been 3 days she behave strangely and trying to avoid him.

“Honey, are u okay?” asked Min Ho while exhaled a breath.

“Okay. Why?” Shin Hye gave Min Ho a weird look.

“No. Since the day that confessed to u, u seem like trying hard to avoid me. Why?”

“Why must I do that?”

“U know what? U and me, have something to discuss,” said Min Ho while start to speed up his car. He is being patiently enough to deals with Shin Hye, but today he cannot wait anymore. They are a lot of unanswered question between him and Shin Hye and all must be answered by now.

“Yah Lee Min Ho, can u drive carefully. It is very dangerous.” Shin Hye trying started to hold on to tight on her sit.

After 10 minutes, they reached at the destination and Min Ho parked his car. “Get out!” asked Min Ho while getting out from the car. “Get out Shin Hye,” said Min Ho again after he saw that Shin Hye ignoring him.

“Yah, what happened to? Driving like a crazy? How if we involve in accident?” Shin Hye get out from the car and glared at Min Ho. She seriously cannot understand him.

“Then its good. Both of us can die together.”

“I am serious okay. It is not something to joke about.”

“If u I were sick or injured, u just don’t care right?”

“What is the crap u are talking about oppa?” Shin Hye started to loss her tempered.

“U haven’t answered my confession yet.” Min Ho move and stand right in front of Shin Hye.

“Confession?”

“Shin Hye, stop pretending. My confession that night, through the phone.”

“I cant remember,” denied Shin Hye. She is very scared to talk about it. She scared to know Min Ho feeling towards her and she scared to admit there is a feeling started to growing in her heart.

“Shin Hye, I am serious.” Min Ho pause and rough gasp escaped from his mouth. “3 years ago, my heart have been broken apart. With someone that I love the most, I care the most, ran away with other guy few months before our wedding day and all my dream shattered apart,” said Min Ho.

Shin Hye look at Min Hi with disbelief look.

“That’s why I ran, I ran to US to heal my heart. I live my life just to have fun. I never serious with any other girls, they come and go.” Min Ho paused and take a deep breath before continue. “When I came home, suddenly u walked into my life, and suddenly I am just care about u. I am worried about u, I miss u and my God, I started to feel jealous. I even used my own best friend, Ji Hyun to make u jealous too.” Min Ho look at Shin Hye but there is no response from her. Another rough gasp escape from Min Ho and he continue. “I want my life back!”

“Okay, fine. If u want your life back, I will resign from my position as your PA now. I will never disturb u anymore.” Shin Hye feels like slapping her own mouth for uttering different sentences which is not from her heart.

Min Ho widen with Shin Hye response. “Shin Hye, I just confessed to u and u just want to walk away like that?” Min Ho fisted his hand trying to control his voice. Why it is so difficult for Shin Hye to understand his feeling? He is sure that Shin Hye feel the same too, but why it is hard for her to admit it. “My feeling towards u, it is my fault?” asked Min Ho.

“Yes. It is your fault!” answered Shin Hye. “Because I never for this thing to happened. And I never asked for u to fall in love to me,” added Shin Hye. From looking at straight to Min Ho, Shin Hye look down and continue, “ and it is your fault when u make me feel the same.” Shin Hye can feel like blood rushing to her face and it is burning hot.

Min Ho smile reach for Shin Hye hands. Finally, this what he wanted to hear from her own little mouth. “Gomawo, Shin Hye,” said Min Ho while pulling Shin Hye into his arm.

 

. . .

“Finally, we have got our own time to meet up,” said Min Ho while walking into the jewelry shop. They decided to start searching for the wedding rings as they are only left one month before the wedding.

“We met everyday in the office,” replied Shin HYe.

“That is work okay?” Min Ho tighten his grip on Shin Hye hand.

“Oppa, don’t u think it is too fast to get married in one month?” few days after the confession, Min Ho decided to fast forward their wedding day.

“No, I am ready to get married. And I don’t like to see Yong Hwa trying to get close with u in the office. Not that he didn’t know I am your fiancé, but still trying his luck.”

Shin Hye smiling and feels funny with Min Ho jealousy.

“Shin Hye yah,  I need to go to toilet first.” Min Ho looking around searching for the toilet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter