Chapter 10

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are u doing with my things?”

Min Ho look up and his eye widen when he saw Shin Hye now standing in front of him.

“Shin.. Shin Hye….” Min Ho hesitated. “Just now, just now Krystal asking me to wait for and inform u that she need to leave early. She.. she got an emergency.” Min Ho trying to explain to Shin Hye. “I don’t know her wedding planner is u,” continued Min Ho and immediately stand up from the chair and look at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye turn her gaze away when Min Ho looking at her. She is trying to control her anger and trying to show Min Ho that she is not affected when she meet him back after 3 years. “Please do not touch my things.” Shin Hye started to keep all her files on the table inside her beg. “I don’t like it,” added Shin Hye.

“I am sorry, let me help u,” asked Min Ho but Shin Hye just ignored him and trying to avoid him from touching her things. Min Ho keep on looking at Shin Hye and he is lost. He do not know what to do. “I am sorry, can u forgive me?” asked Min Ho. He is not sure if he is asking the forgiveness from touching Shin Hye things or forgiveness for leaving her 3 years ago.

Shin Hye look at Min Ho without any emotion.

“Shin Hye, I am sorry,” asked Min Ho again but again, Shin Hye just ignored him and took her bag and walk away. “Shin Hye, I am sorry,” said Min Ho again and keep looking at Shin Hye until she is disappear from his sight. Min Ho taken a deep breath and rubbed his face. He never know that he going to feel this miserable after meeting up with Shin Hye.

Shin Hye walked away from Min Ho while trying to hold on her tears from falling in front of him. She entered her car and immediately burst into tears. She feel so suffocated inside her hearts. It is difficult for her to breathe when Min Ho is in front of her. She hate him for what happened, but at the same he is the same person that she miss for the past 3 years. She is left by him without any reason at all.

Shin Hye looked at her phone and saw there is one message from Yong Hwa.

            If you are not ready yet, I will ask my family to postpone our wedding.

Shin Hye signed. She do not know what to reply as at this moment her mind is clouded with what was just happening.

. . .

Park Residence

Knock.. Knock

“Come in,” said Shin Hye when she heard knocking sound outside her room. She do not have energy to walk to the door as she feel not feeling well.

“Shin Hye? Are u okay?” asked Chae Rin once she entered her daughter bedroom. Shin Hye do not go down for dinner just now and said she do not have appetite to eat.

“I am okay omma, just a little bit stress with work,” Shin Hye trying to hide the real reason.

“Are u sure it is only about work? Or anything else?” guessed Chae Rin.

“Yong Hwa oppa. He keep asking about my decision.” Shin Hye signed. This one of reason too that make her headache.

“Shin Hye, whether u like or not, whether u are accepting or not, u have to let him know. U cant let him to wait for u just like that,” advised Chae Rin. “Or, u have any other reason?”

Shin Hye hesitated. She do not know if she should tell her mother or not.

“Min Ho..” said Shin Hye soft. “He is back.”

“Omma knew it. Jin In ajumni told omma Min Ho is back last week.”

“Why didn’t u tell me?”

“I thought that u are already move on. So, it doesn’t matter if Min Ho is back or not.”

Shin Hye take a deep breath. “How if I am not moving on yet?”

“U are still love Min Ho?” asked Chae Rin. “No wonder u are not feeling well. This must be because of Min Ho,” added Chae Rin. She cant understand what her daughter think. All this while Shin Hye never talk about Min Ho look unaffected, but now suddenly she is different.

“I don’t know omma.”

“Then how about Yong Hwa?”

“Yong Hwa is too nice to me. I cant reject her proposal but at the same time, I am not ready yet.”

“Shin Hye, give yourself a time. Do not think too much. Just follow the flow and make sure every path u take is for your own self. Not for others. Arasso?” advised Chae Rin.

Shin Hye nodded slightly. Yes, she should not overthink about it. Just follow the flow. She should focus to make herself happy and forget about all the bad things in the past. She should move on.

 

“Why suddenly u are down with fever?” asked Yong Hwa. Once he know that Shin Hye is sick, he immediately go to Shin Hye house in the morning to see her. Fortunately, he have no urgent appointment.

“I am not sure why,” pouted Shin Hye.

“This must be work stress.”

“I don’t think so.”

“By the way, I am sorry because I just visiting u without informing u earlier. I just miss u so much,” said Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye smiled. “Thank you oppa.”

“Shin Hye, just now I talked with ajumni and ajussi, I planned if possible can we get engage first by end of this month?” Yong Hwa just trying his luck as he can’t wait for Shin Hye answer. It’s been few week he has been waiting for that.

Shin Hye nodded and smile. She think this the right time for her to make a decision. Yong Hwa is really a good man and she believe that he is the man that she will spent the rest of her life with.

“Jinjja?” asked Yong Hwa disbelief.

“Yes oppa.”

“Thank u Shin Hye. I have been waiting for it. Shin Hye yah, thank u for accepting me.” Yong Hwa grasp Shin Hye hand. Finally, after almost 4 years pursuing the girl of his dream, she will be him soon.

“By the way Shin Hye, did u know that Min Ho is back?” asked Yong Hwa as he saw the news about TechLand Corporation new project with Synergy Group. There is Min Ho picture in it. After Shin Hye resign from the TechLand, few months after that Yong Hwa leaving too as he got better offer from his current company.

Shin Hye startled with Yong Hwa question and slightly nodded. “I know,” replied Shin Hye. “Yesterday, I accidentally met him,” added Shin Hye.

“Why u are not informing me?” asked Yong Hwa. He is not angry, he just wanted to know if Shin Hye still have feeling towards Min Ho.

“I don’t think it is important to let u know.” Shin Hye paused and take a deep breath before continue. “He is not anyone in my life.”

Yong Hwa smiled and nodded.

. . .

TechLand Corporation

“Min Ho, can I talk to u for a while?” asked Lee Jong Min to Min Ho after their board meeting.

“Yes abuji.”

“What is wrong with u Min Ho?” asked Jong Min to Min Ho as recently he find out that Min Ho seem like lost his focus in work.

“I am okay.”

“I saw u just now look like lost in your own world.”

“I am just tired. Maybe..”

“I heard from your omma that u saw Shin Hye? Is it because of that?”

Min Ho nodded slightly. He cant denied it as he really still cannot overcome overwhelm feeling after meeting up with Shin Hye that day.

“Min Ho yah, our project with Synergy Group is very important. I really want u to concentrate and focus on it properly. This is the big portfolio for u, and I want u to prove that u are capable to lead this project.”

Min Ho nodded. “Don’t worry, I will do my best. I will never let u down.”

“Good. I know u can do it. By the way Min Ho, now we will having a short meeting with representatives from Synergy Group, Kim Seolhyun ssi.”

Knock.. Knock..

“Hoejang nim, Kim Seoulhyun ssi is her,” informed Lee Jong Min secretary and invited Seolhyun to come into the room.

Kim Seolhyun came into the room in smile to Lee Jong Min and Lee Min Ho.

“Annyeonhaseyon Lee hoejang nim, Lee sajang nim,” greeted Seolhyun.

“Just call me Min Ho, nice to meet u,” greeted Min Ho.

“Nice to meet u too,” replied Seolhyun while locking her eyes with Min Ho eyes. No wonder her CEO, Song Kang Ho warned her to focus on work only because the person that she going to work is not someone ordinary. Min Ho really has an eyes that can make woman fall for him. His smile, his look and his tall figure is a perfect package to melt woman heart and she is one of it.

“Okay, should we go for meeting?” asked Lee Jong Min.

Min Ho and Seolhyun broke their eye contact. Min Ho nodded and lead her father and Seolhyun to the meeting room.

. . .

Honey Couture Boutique

“Lee Min Ho.”

The name that she is trying to erase in her memory all this while. She cannot describe her feeling after the meet up with him three days ago. But she is pretty sure it will cause a chaotic in her life soon.

“Pabo Park Shin Hye! Why must u cried because of him?” Shin Hye knocked her head, angry with her own self for crying because of Min Ho. Many time she told herself before that she do not want remember anything about him.

“Are u okay noona?” asked Min Hyuk who just arrived. Min Hyuk is Shin Hye assistant and he has been working with Shin Hye even before open Honey Couture Boutique.

Shin Hye looked up and trying her best to give a smile to Min Hyuk.

“Noona! U doesn’t look okay and your panda eyes. What happened to u?”

“Is it obvious?” asked Shin Hye while took a mirror and examine her look. Since the day she met Min Ho, she cant really have a proper sleep.

Min Hyuk nodded. He pull the chair in front of Shin Hye and sat on it. “Noona, I think u should have a res. You look so tired.”

Shin Hye rubbed her neck and exhale a soft gasp. “We got a lot of new design need to be done, how can I really have a rest?”

“This boutique wont go bankrupt if u take a break for a day, noona,” replied Min Hyuk. “By the way noona, Min Hee ssi dress is done and Jin In samonim asking u to send the dress to her house.”

“But Min Hyuk ya, I’ve got appointment with ELLE tomorrow for our Autumn collection.” Shin Hye trying to give an excuse. If possible, she do not want to go to Jin In ajumni house after knowing that man came back.

 “Don’t worry noona, i can handle it for u,” said Min Hyuk confident. “I heard Jin In samonim son just came back from Canada.”

Shin Hye startled with what she heard from Min Hyk. How come even Min Hyuk knew about it, but she didn’t know anything.

“I didn’t know that Jin In samonim have a son, do u know him?” asked Min Hyuk. He know that Shin Hye is very closed with Jin In samonim family and the way they treated Shin Hye is so different. Like they are having quite special relationship.

“No. I do not know him,” replied Shin Hye fast. “If u do not have anything more, u better go out and make sure everything is done before meeting up with ELLE team tomorrow,” instructed Shin Hye and trying to change the topic immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter