Chapter 11

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did I missed something?”

Min Ho and Shin Hye turn around and saw Yong Hwa standing not far from them.

Yong Hwa walked towards Shin Hye with a bouquet of flowers.

“Oppa..” said Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye, this is for you.” Yong Hwa pass the flower to Shin Hye. “By the way, congratulations because the event is so successful,” added Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye hold the bouquet and smile to Yong Hwa. “Thank u. Why u didn’t tell me u are coming?” Yong Hwa told Shin Hye that he do not know if he can come or not as he may need to meet up with his customer and will finish it quite late.

“I just wanted to surprised u.” Yong Hwa reduce the gap between him and Shin Hye. His hand reach for Shin Hye hand and interlocked it. “I miss u so much.”

“I.. I .. I miss u too,” stuttered Shin Hye.

Min Ho trying not to look at them and control himself from showing his emotion. He do not have right to feel anything. Shin Hye is Yong Hwa fiancé.

“Min Ho ssi? Annyeonhaseyo,” greeted Yong Hwa to Min Ho.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” replied Min Ho back.

“U look great.”

“Thank u. By the way, when is the wedding date?” Min Ho feel like knocking his head for asking something that going to rip his heart.

“We are not having any date yet. But of course as soon as possible,” replied Yong Hwa while looking at Shin Hye. “I am scared that love of my life will run away,” added Yong Hwa jokingly without realized it sound sarcastic in Min Ho ears.

Shin Hye can’t avoid to feel the awkwardness between them. She is trying to read Min Ho facial expression, but he look calm.

Min Ho exhale a soft gasp and clear his throat. He should excuse himself now as he don’t think his heart can bear with it.

“Anyway, congratulations again. I have to go because my partner just now keep on complaining that she is sleepy,” said Min Ho while looking at Seolhyun.

“No, it is okay. I am okay,” denied Seolhyun.

“But, just now u said u are sleepy?” Min Ho trying to let Seolhyun know it is just his excuse to leave early and ask help from her.

“Oh… yes.. I feel a little bit sleepy. So, see u guys again.” Seolhyun just got what Min Ho mean and excuse herself.

“Okay, let’s go.” Min Ho smiled to Yong Hwa and Shin Hye before walk out from the hall with Seolhyun.

“So, let’s go for dinner,” asked Yong Hwa to Shin Hye after both Min Ho and Seolhyun left.

“Let’s go.” Shin Hye pulled Yong Hwa hand.

 

“Shin Hye, can I ask u something?” asked Yong Hwa when they reached the restaurant and take their seat.

Shin Hye raised her eye brow.

“Just now is not Min Ho wife isn’t? Min Ho wife is Ji Won ssi, not Seolhyun ssi.”

Shin Hye do not know how to response with Yong Hwa question. She just shake her head. “I don’t know,” replied Shin Hye.

“I thought u are very close with his family?” asked Yong Hwa.

“Now not really.” Shin Hye pretend that she do not know anything.

“Shin Hye, when I went back to Gwangju, I’ve discussed with my family about our wedding. About our wedding date.”

Shin Hye clear nervously. She is not ready yet about the wedding, but it seem like Yong Hwa cannot wait anymore. “Do u want to bring forward the date?”

Yong Hwa nodded. After knowing that Min Ho is back, he is worried that Shin Hye will going back to him. He do not want that to happen, that’s why he persuade his parents to bring forward the wedding date.

“I need to discuss with my family first, than we will see how it’s going,” added Shin Hye and soft gasp escape from her lip.

. . .

“Min Ho, can I ask u something?” asked Seolhyun.

“Yes?” replied Min Ho while busying looking at his phone.

“How did u know Shin Hye? Why u are not telling me about Shin Hye when I talked about her in the car just now?”

“Actually, Shin Hye is my ex-fiancé,” told Min Ho.

Seolhyun get shocked with what she just heard. “Okay,” paused Seolhyun. “ I am seriously shocked. But, I am curious, why did both of u break up? She is cheated u? With Yong Hwa ssi?” guessed Seolhyun.

“I was the one who cheat her. Surprising isn’t? I left someone like Shin Hye to be with someone else.” Min Ho stopped and taken a deep breath. “Just to share with u, I actually cancelled the wedding the day before. Because, few days before, I married with my first love.”

“Wow, I seriously do not know what to say. So, now u and Shin Hye just friend?”

“I don’t know. After what is happening, I seriously do not know whether we still can be friend or not.”

“Yes, if I were Shin Hye, sorry,” laughed Seolhyun. She don’t think she can accept Min Ho as a friend if she were Shin Hye.

“Of course,” laughed Min Ho. “She is engaged now, so I guessed I am nobody anymore.”

 

. . .

TechLand Corparation.

“Min Ho.”

Min Ho looked at Seolhyun who just entered his office without knocking the door. He is quite shocked with it, but as he think that she is one of his friend, he just ignore.

“What time is now? I called u few times but u didn’t pick up,” said Seolhyun while keeping all Min Ho files on the table and sat on it.

“Mianhe, I really busy with works didn’t see my phone.”

“I wanted to ask u for lunch, but as u are so busy, I brought the lunch for u.” Seolhyun took out the pack of Sandwiches and coffee for Min Ho.

“Are u serious? Thank u. This is so sweet of u.”

“Then, can I be your girlfriend?” asked Seolhyun trying to test the water. From the first day she met Min Ho, she is already hooked. Knowing that Min Ho still single, make her wanted to make a move.

Min Ho pretend he can’t hear what Seolhyun said and open the pack of the sandwiches. “Later I will pay u back okay. Are u eaten?”

“It’s okay.” Seolhyun trying to give the sweetest smile to Min Ho.

. . .

The Griffin Bar

“Abuji said u do not want to bring forward the wedding?” asked Yong Hwa.

“I am not ready yet,” replied Shin Hye while trying to avoid Yong Hwa eye contact. She feel guilty for doing this to him.

“U are not ready? Than when will u ready?” Yong Hwa trying to control his tone. He is trying to be patient with Shin Hye.

“Until the date that we already planned before.”

“Shin Hye, what is the different?”

“I just asking for another one year as my schedule is very packed now. Some more, I have my own plan for my career,” explained Shin Hye .

“Your career is more important than me? Important than us?”

Shin Hye sighed. “Oppa, it is no like that.”

“Than, because of Min Ho?” asked Yong Hwa. Since the day that Min Ho back to Seoul, Shin Hye is very different. Everything about their wedding, she is hesitating to decide.

Shin Hye looked at Yong Hwa with confuse look. “What’s wrong with him?”

“Shin Hye,I know that u still have feeling towards him. I know that u are still hoping that he will back to u. Isn’t?”

“What nonsense are u talking about?” Shin Hye don’t like when Yong Hwa started to dragged Min Ho in their problem.

Yong Hwa let out sarcastic smile. “Yes, I am talking nonsense. If like that, I want u to cancel off the charity event this weeked?”

“Why?” asked Shin Hye weird.

“Because the event with TechLand Corporation.”

“Oppa, the event is organized by Jin In ajumni and Min Ho is not related at all,” replied Shin Hye annoyed with Yong Hwa jealousy.

“I just asked u to simple thing, but u cant?” Yong Hwa started to loss his patience. “Up to u, I am tired with this,” added Yong Hwa and left Shin Hye alone.

“Yah oppa.” Shin Hye called Yong Hwa when he just left like that. Shin Hye sighed.

. . .

Honey Couture Boutique

“Yah Kang Min Hyuk, what are u doing?” snapped Shin Hye from behind purposely trying to .

“Noona! Can’t u called me properly. Huh, luckily I am healthy, if not I will immediately pass out.” Min Hyuk looking at Shin Hye with dangerous gaze.

“Mianhe. Later at 10 am, I will having meeting at TechLand Corporation for our event this Saturday,” informed Shin Hye.

“Than?” asked Min Hyuk with sarcastic smile. “Only meeting? U are not going to meet Lee Min Ho ssi?”

Shin Hye looked at Min Hyuk with annoyed face. “U want Yong Hwa oppa to go crazy?”

“Noona, u do not need to be so honest. He do not need to know.”

“Yah Kang Min Hyuk, u are really good on this right?” replied Shin Hye and paused. “I did check Min Ho oppa schedule, he will not be around in the office until late afternoon.”

Min Hyuk smiled and nodded.

“Of course I wanted to know about it, because I don’t want to accidentally meet him later,” Shin Hye know what Min Hyuk think about and immediately explained her intention.

“Really?” Min Hyuk raised his eyebrow.

“Of course! Later when I am not around, please do your work properly. Make sure all the preparation for this Saturday is done.” Shin Hye trying to run away from Min Ho topic.

“Okay boss!”

. . .

TechLand Corporation

Shin Hye walk down through the escalator while holding few boxes on her hand. All the boxes contains the material that she going to use for the events. After the meeting, Jin In wanted to ask her staff to bring the boxes to Shin Hye car, but Shin Hye insist that she can bring by herself.

“Ouch!” All he boxes that she hold just now fell on the floor as someone was accidently struck her.

“Mianhe,” the person apologized and trying to pick all the boxes back.

Shin Hye was shocked as the person is Min Ho. She just let Min Ho to pick up as she do not know how to respond. She thought she is not going to meet him.

“Shin Hye? What are u doing her?” Min Ho picked all the boxes and smiled when the person in front of him now is Shin Hye. Min Ho locked his gaze to Shin Hye face. Every ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter