Chapter 13

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Synergy Group

“Seolhyun, what are u doing here? U should be at TechLand Coporation entertained Lee Min Ho ssi.” Song Kang Ho asked Seolhyun when he saw her inside his office.

 “He is not here Sajangnim, he is in Osaka, vacation,” replied Seolhyun with annoyed tone

“Why u are not following him? Why u are not telling me earlier? I will pay everything for u.”

“He is not invited me. He brought his ex fiance.”

“Park Shin Hye?”

“How did u know her?”

“Everyone know about their story.”

“But u don’t worry Sajangnim, I will make sure that Park Shin Hye will never be together with Lee Min Ho.”Seolhyun stand up from the couch and walk closer to Song Kang Ho.

“Good Seolhyun, make sure u do what u said,” remind Song Kang Ho. He need to use Seolhyun to seduce Min Ho to win the project together with TechLand Corparation that they are working on right now as he cant bear with any lost anymore. If not, his company will go bankrupt soon.

Seolhyun smiled. Her aim now is no longer on the collaboration between TechLanf Corparation and Synergy Group anymore, her aim is to win Min Ho heart.

. . .

 

Hilton Osaka Hotel

After the breakfast with Min Ho family, Shin Hye just hanging around the swimming pool area. It has been 2 days after the incident and both Min Ho and Shin Hye never talk about it anymore. From far Shin Hye can see Min Ho coming towards her. She miss him as this 2 days he has been ignoring her and didn’t talk to her at all.

“Can I sit?” asked Min Ho.

Shin Hye look at Min Ho and just ignore him.

“I will just sit even though u going to say no,” said Min Ho and take a seat in front of of Shin Hye.

Min Ho taking out his phone and started to capture Shin Hye pictures.

“What are u doing?” asked Shin Hye annoyed.

“Taking your pictures.” Min Ho looking at Shin Hye and continue taking more pictures.

“Let me see,” asked Shin Hye trying to get Min Ho phone.

“Just see from here, no need to hold it,” said Min Ho while showing the pictures he took.

“Good, pretty!” said Shin Hye and smile.

After a while, both of them keep quite and looking at each other.

“Can we talk?”

“Can we talk?”

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye talking at the same time. Min Ho raised his eye brow signaling to Shin Hye to start first.

“I am sorry about that night. I have carried away by my emotion,” said Shin Hye.

“Fair enough. Me too, I am sorry for pushing u too much and I am sorry again,” apologized Min Ho too.

“Now, I will answer your question that night.” Shin Hye paused and take a deep breath before continue. “But, one thing I would like to ask from u, please don’t sympathized.”

Min Ho lock his gaze on Shin Hye face.

“It is true the reason why I broke up with Yong Hwa oppa is because of u,” admitted Shin Hye and she started to feel the warm on her eyes. She is trying to control her tears from falling down. “It may sound too pathetic, but that was what happened. I thought 3 years is enough for me to forget u, to forget everything about u. I try to love Yong Hwa oppa, I learned to love him but I can’t,” added Shin Hye and started to tremble.

“Why u are not telling me earlier? If I know it earlier, I will just ask my family to meet yours and we can just get married,” said Min Ho. He never expected that for the past 3 years, Shin Hye love is still there for him.

“Mianhe Lee Min Ho ssi, I do not love u,” replied Shin Hye trying to deny her feeling again.

Min Ho can’t help himself from let out a soft laugh. Shin Hye is still Shin Hye that he know. Still stubborn and will trying to hide her feeling towards him.

“Do u think I am joking?” asked Shin Hye annoyed.

Min Ho look at Shin Hye with soft gaze. “My turn,” said Min Ho. Min Ho take a deep breath and try to find the right words for him to utter. “For three years, when I was away, every single day, every second of my life, all I have think about is u.”

Shin Hye tears started to fell down when she heard what Min Ho just said.

“And I swear to God, I have never love anyone the way I love u. I admitted that I love Ji Won, but just like an old friend. I was there for her to spend the rest of her life before she is gone. At that moment, I guess she needed someone, and I am that man. But, that’s it. Number two, I don’t feel symphatized at all for u, because there are other people who have worst life than u. Last but not least, I swear upon my life, one day, I will make u my wife,” added Min Ho while lock his gaze to Shin Hye eyes. It is painful for him to see the tears, but no matter what, he wanted her to know his feeling and he believe that she is still love him too.

. . .

“I can’t express with words on earth

My heart toward you overflowering more and more

I can’t estimate with worldly counting

My endless love grows deeper and deeper

 

Nobody has made me laugh and cry as you have done

It’s not like me

 

I wanna see only you and

hear you only

I wanna let you live within me

Look at me, come to my arms

You’re my every my everything

You’re my everything,

love for you”

 

 

Min Ho turned to Shin Hye once he finish singing the song. “Are u listening the whole time?”

Shin Hye smiled and nodded.

Min Ho put down the guitar and asked Shin Hye to have a seat besides him. “Trying to be with u is just like chasing a stars. It is hard, kind of impossible, but u just got to keep trying,” said Min Ho while looking at Shin HYe. “U know what, when I just came back from US, most of the people I met like omma, abuji, Ill Woo, staffs in the office keep on talking a good things about u. Until I keep on thinking why u are so special in people eyes until I met u. Then I realized, u are beautiful inside and out. I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world when we got engaged,” continued Min Ho.

For the first time after 3 years, Shin Hye cant take her eyes away from Min Ho. And for the first time after 3 years, tonight she feels like telling him that she miss him so much and still love him.

Min Ho taking a deep breath before continue. “And after what happened, it is hard. I know that I need try so hard to get u back, but, for the past 3 years, I never forget about u even a second in my life. U are always there with me, every single day. I tried my best to become a good husband to Ji Won, but I knew that I don’t love her because as stupid as me sound, my heart belongs to u.” Min Ho reduced the gap between him and Shin Hye. Min Ho gently Shin Hye hair and bring her closer to him.

Shin Hye was flustered with Min Ho action and her body stiffen.

“All I ask is this, can u give me another one chance. It is all I asking. For me to be yours, and for u to be mine.” Min Ho paused and looked at Shin Hye with a deep gaze. “Be mine,” added Min Ho while taking out their wedding ring and show it to Shin Hye. “Again?”

“Are u sure?” Shin Hye whispered, trying to control her beating and fast heartbeat.

“Definetely.”Min Ho inhaled a soft breath before he leaned forward.

Shin Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter