Chapter 7

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho saw there is a paper on Ji Won hand and he pull it away to see it. Min Ho look at to the paper and get shocked with what he read while Ji Won already burst into tears. Min Ho exhaled a deep breath and covered his face.

“Err..” Min Ho stuttered and trying to find a correct words. “What is going to happened?”

“I’m dying Min Ho, I’m, dying,” cried Ji Won.

“No, u shouldn’t said like this.” Min Ho bring Ji Won closer to him and trying to calm her down.

“Ovary cancer stage 4,” paused Ji Won. “Final stage and nothing can help me,” continue Ji Won.

“Don’t give up, there is a lot way to cure cancer now. Chemo and other alternative medicine..”

“No..!” snapped Ji Won. “Doctor said I have 20 to 30 percent only to cure, and I only have 6 months more to live my life,” added Ji Won. “I don’t what to do Min Ho. I seriously don’t know what to do.”

Min Ho pull Ji Won into his embrace and try to let her calm down. Whatever happened to him Ji Won in the past, and how much he hurt because of him, Ji Won used to be someone that is very important to him. Seeing her like this, fighting with her terminal illness, he can’t just ignore her. He wanted to help her as much as he can.

 

. . .

Shin Hye took all the document that already signed from Min Ho table. She is wondering how is Omonim as Min Ho informed her that he will come to office as he need to send his mother to clinic. Suddenly her phone ringing and she walk to her table to answer it.

“Yeobosoyo,” greeted Shin Hye.

“Yeobosoyo, Shin Hye. Kindly cancel all my appointment this morning because I only will be back to office after lunch,” instructed Min HO.

“Wae? Anything happened to omonim?”

“Omma is okay. She went home with Ahn ahjusi.”

“Okay. But, where are u?”

“I’ve got..” Min Ho find a right words to say to Shin Hye. “I’ ve got my personal appointment.”

“Personal appointment?” Shin asked again as she found out something is not right with Min Ho.

“I will see u after lunch okay?” said Min Ho and cut off the line.

Shin Hye look at the phone. What happened to Min Ho? Seem like he is keeping a secret from her.

. . .

Min Ho took a deep breath. He hate to cheat on Shin Hye, but that the best thing he can do now. After everything is alright with Ji Won, he will Shin Hye know everything.

“Why don’t u tell her the truth?” asked Ji Won.

“It is difficult. I need to explain a lot of things.” Min Ho replied while focusing on his driving.

“U cant lie to her..”

“Ji Won, I know what I am doing, okay?”

“Sorry..” Ji Won paused and continues, “ I should interrupt on your own life.”

“U never did any medical check before?” asked Min Ho as Ji Won cancer already in the stage but she just knew about it.

“I thought all this while im healthy, just a little bit tired maybe because of works.” Ji Won tying to control her tears from falling down.

“Then, how did u get this result?”

“I fainted few days ago..” paused Ji Won and covered her face. “Min Ho, why my lif must be like this? First, I divorce and now im dying!” cried Ji Won. “What is going to happened to my son?”

“Please calm down. Calm down okay? I am here for u,” said Min Ho while stopping his car at the road side to calm Ji Won. “I have a friend who is oncology specialist, let me called and ask him.” Min Ho take out his phone and try to call his friend.

“What for Min Ho, what for?” snapped Ji Won and try to stop Min Ho. “I cannot afford for the treatment too!”

“Don’t worried about it. I will pay for it. I will help u.”

“Why? Why do u really want to help me?” asked Ji Won.

Min Ho look at Ji Won. He is asking himself too why do he need to care about her? “Ji Won, are very important to me. I cant let u to go through this alone. ”Min Ho paused before continue, “We will just set the appointments with my friend, we meet him and ask for his advise okay?’

Ji Won nodding slightly and wipe off her tears. She feel touched with Min Ho words that she is important to him. She know she may be very selfish if she wanted him back, but she will be able to close her eyes peacefully if she got a chance to be with him one more time.

 

. . .

TechLand Corporation

“Okay, let dismiss. But make sure, every single quoatation must be released by end of this week. We do not want to disappoint out clients,” said Min Ho and finishing the meeting. Min Ho continue looking at his laptop.

Shin Hye waiting everyone to going out from the meeting room before talking to Min Ho.

“Yes?” asked Min Ho without looking at Shin Hye. “There is anything I need to sign?” asked Min Ho again and turn up to look at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye shake her head slightly and answer, “No..”

“Then?”

“Oppa, are u okay?”

“Okay, why?”

“From lunch until now, u look like u lost your focus. Seem like something is bothering u.”

“No, everything is okay,” denied Min Ho. Min Ho pull Shin Hye in front of him and hold her hands. “How did u know that I have a problem?” asked Min Ho.

“Tell me what your problem is?”

“This morning, after I sent omma to clinic, I saw my old friend from university. She was crying alone, and she just knew that she is having cancer.”

“Ooo.. your personal appointment just now…” Shin Hye paused as she feel sympathized towards Min Ho friend.

“I went out with her just to know her situation.”

“Do I know your friend?”

Min Ho shake his head slightly.

“Pity her..” said Shin Hye softly.

“Yes. She is a single mom and now I am stress up how the help her.”

Shin Hye look at Min Ho and move herself closer to him. “I am sorry,” said Shin Hye.

“Why?” asked Min Ho weird.

“Because… because just now I actually misunderstood with u.” Shin Hye wanted to be honest to Min Ho. “I thought your personal business as actually u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter