Chapter 8

You Are My Honey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Min Ho, why are u late?” asked Jin IN to Min Ho. Today is the day they going to prepared all the goodies for the guests and also the fitting day for Min Ho and Shin Hye. Min Ho was late for almost 2 hours, luckily the wedding planner can extend the timing.

“Got several things to be done, omma.” Min Ho replied his mother shortly.

“Go to the dressing room and see your wedding suits, we still have few days to adjust if there is any issue with it.” Jin In pointed to the dressing room to Min Ho when she saw him a little bit lost and seem do not know what to.

Without waiting, Min Ho walked to the dressing room and saw his wedding suits. After make sure that everything was perfectly fine, he going out to meet up with his future parents in law.

Shin Hye keep on looking at Min Ho once he came to the wedding hall, but she realized that Min Ho do not even looking at her. She do not know why, but she feel that she being ignore by him. This is not the first time, and nowadays he will always holding and looking at his hand phone.

Shin Hye take 2 glasses of orange juice and bring it to Min Ho who is still busying talking on the phone. She place the glass slowly and take her seat while waiting for Min Ho to finish talking.

Min Ho look up with a surprised look when he saw Shin Hye is seating next in front of him and immediately turn off the phone.

“Are u talking to who?” asked Shin Hye.

“Huh? No..  Friend.” Min Ho a little bit hesitated with Shin Hye question.

“Who?” Shin Hye is not satisfied with Min Ho answer.

“My friend.” Min Ho started to feel annoyed with the question.

“Nowadays, I keep seeing u with your phone. All the time.”

“I need to settle all my works. We are getting married in five days, we everything is not settle, how I am going to go for a long leave.”

“I heard u are going to Jeju tomorrow, but I didn’t see it in your actual schedule?” When Shin Hye know that Min Ho going to Jeju from Min Ho mother, she do not remember is she have arrange any of Min Ho meeting in Jeju this week. Min Ho do not inform her about it too.

“How did u know?”

“Ommoni.”

“I’ve got.. got some urgency I need to settle about it,” stuttered Min Ho.

“Hmm.. It is okay,” replied Shin Hye short. She seriously doesn’t feel good with Min Ho recently. Seem like there is something he is trying to hide from her.

“I need to go,” said Min Ho and walk away without waiting for Shin Hye response.

Shin Hye was totally shocked with Min Ho behavior. He came late, and now he going back while most of his family and her family is still busying doing their wedding preparation.

. . .

Gimpo Airport

“Thanks Shin Hye for sending me to airport,” said Min Ho while taking out his luggage. Shin Hye insist to send him to airport even though he already said no and knowing how stubborn Shin Hye is, this early morning she already reached his home.

“Is it okay for me just to send u outside here?” asked Shin Hye.

“No worried okay. U still got a lot of work to do.”

“Oppa, please take care okay?” Shin Hye looking at Min Ho with a worried face. She do not why suddenly she feel sad and empty.

“It is just two days,” smiled Min Ho and reached for Shin Hye hand. But, there is no response from her. “Why?” asked Min Ho.

“I just don’t feel good.” Shin Hye wanted to be honest to Min Ho.

“Why?”

“Because lately you are too busy. Busy with your phone and most of the time seem like u are ignoring me,” answered Shin Hye while trying to avoid Min Ho gaze. She don’t want to look at him as she scared that she going to burst to tears.

Min Ho searching for Shin Hye eyes. When he don’t get it, he walk closer to Shin Hye and gently hold her chin up. He take a deep breaths. “Please don’t say like that. All I care about is u. I just have a lot of work to settle before our wedding.”

“Sorry. Maybe I a little bit emotional,” apologized Shin Hye.

“Just be a little bit more patience with me, okay?”

Shin Hye nodding her head slightly.

“Okay, I’ve got to go now. Drive home safely. Saranghae,” said Min Ho and kissed Shin Hye forehead. Min Ho walk into the airport with thousands of feeling. He feel like his chest going to burst anytime.

. . .

Jeju-Do

Min Ho looking at his hand phone. There are 5 missed called from Shin Hye and only now, he only find a courage to call her back.

“Yeobosoyo,” said Shin Hye.

“Yeobosoyo.”

“Now only u called me.” Shin Hye is waiting for Min Ho call since this afternoon. She worried about him as he is not even relying any of her text message.

“Sorry. When I reached Jeju, I straight away… straight away enter the meeting and I just finished the meeting.” Min Ho rubbed his face and try to find his strength to talk to Shin Hye.

“Are u eaten?”

“Yes.” Min Ho taken a deep breath before continue, “How is everything?”

“Okay. Now I am just doing the final check for our guest.”

Min Ho close his mouth trying to control his sobbing. Tears started to fell from his eyes. “That’s good.” Min Ho close his eyes and let out the soft gasp. “Honey, I’m sorry.”

“Lately, u keep saying sorry. Why?” asked Shin Hye.

“We never know when we are going to die isn’t? So, I scared I not going to see u anymore, so I need to asked for your apologized first.”

“Yah oppa! What are u talking about? I don’t like it.” Shin Hye feel really weird.

“I’ve got to go now. My client called me.” Min Ho trying to excuse himself before he can’t control his emotion anymore.

“Okay.”
“Saranghae,” said Min Ho.

“Saranghae oppa.”

. . .

4 days later

Min Ho entered the hall where his wedding with Shin Hye will take place tomorrow. He can see his parents, his sister, Shin Hye and Shin Hye parents still busy doing a final preparation.

Min Ho walk towards Shin Hye, hold her hands.

“Oppa, when are u coming?” Shin Hye looked at Min Ho with surprised as he said he won’t be coming to see the final preparation tonight as there are a lot of documents he need to review.

Min Ho looking at Shin Hye, mesmerize her sweet looks, trying to remember every inch of her face in his mind. Her long and black hair with a cute bang, her round eyes, her pointed nose and her small little red lips. Min Ho slowly touched Shin Hye cheeks and bring her closer to him.

Shin Hye looked at Min Ho strangely. “Oppa?”

“Can we talk for a while? Outside,” asked Min Ho.

Min Ho and Shin Hye walk to the nearest garden at the hall compound. Min Ho stand in front of Shin Hye and grasp both of her hands.

“I love u.” Min Ho look straight to Shin Hye eyes.

“I love u too oppa,” replied Shin Hye and smiled to Min Ho.

“Whatever happened, I just want to know that I really love u and I will always love u.” Min Ho reduce the gap between him and Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter